Just Quit Your Job Already!

--Fluff

-

Dazai was away for a really long time and this would be the day he'd comeback. Dazai's way of transportation would stop at the agency and then he'd have to walk or take a taxi, so Chuuya took his motorcycle so he can pick up Dazai. He prepared himself to be cool, calm, and collected. That didn't happen.

Chuuya's heart raced as he waited for Dazai's arrival, his anticipation growing with each passing moment. When he finally spotted Dazai stepping off the bus, a surge of excitement and relief washed over him, and he couldn't contain his emotions any longer.

Without a second thought, Chuuya dashed forward, his hat flying off in his haste, and leaped into Dazai's waiting arms. Dazai caught him effortlessly, lifting him off the ground in a tight embrace. Chuuya clung to him, his arms wrapped tightly around Dazai's neck, his coat falling to the ground in his haste.

"I fucking missed you! Jesus Christ, Dazai!" Chuuya exclaimed, his voice filled with raw emotion, his grip on Dazai almost desperate.

Dazai chuckled softly, holding Chuuya close as he spun them around in a circle, their laughter ringing out joyfully in the air. He felt a surge of warmth and love for Chuuya, grateful to have him back in his arms where he belonged.

"I missed you too, Chibi," Dazai murmured, his voice warm and affectionate, as they stood together in a moment of pure, unbridled joy at their reunion.

As Chuuya and Dazai shared their heartfelt reunion outside, the other ADA members stood nearby, watching the scene unfold with varying degrees of amusement and affection.

Kunikida, Ranpo, Yosano, and Atsushi stood together, their heads close as they whispered among themselves, their eyes flicking back and forth between Chuuya and Dazai.

"Looks like they're happy to see each other," Kunikida remarked quietly, a small smile playing on his lips. He may have been bothered by Dazai in the remainder of their mission but Chuuya and Dazai did look cute together.

Ranpo nodded in agreement, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "It's like something out of a romance novel," he whispered back, earning a chuckle from Yosano.

"They're lucky to have each other," she said softly, her gaze softening as she watched Chuuya and Dazai embrace.

Atsushi simply nodded, a warm feeling settling in his chest as he observed the reunion. Despite the chaos and danger they faced on a daily basis, moments like these reminded him of the bonds that held them all together.

When Chuuya and Dazai finally pulled away, they shared a kiss. Chuuya wrapped his arms around Dazai's neck, while Dazai wrapped his own around Chuuya's waist. It was intense enough that you could maybe consider them making out in public.