Forever and Always, Olive

Blurb:

I was dared to ask him to homecoming. I didn't actually expect him to say yes.New town, new school, new friends- a new start. It's all Olivia could really ask for. Having to move in with her extremely cheerful aunt and her snobby cousin, Olivia's taken by surprise. It's a change, of course. But is it a good one?With a cousin like Vivica, who's one of the popular girls in school, Olivia has to undergo a lot in order to be accepted into that crowd. They're the only people she knows, and she's not exactly a social butterfly. And a part of the pressure that she has to endure includes her having to ask Maddox Finnegan, a considerably misbehaved guy, to homecoming. And she didn't expect him to say yes. And she really didn't expect everything to change because of his answer.

My two-cent:

Another gem that was stored in my library for a while before it caught my eye. I was up all night to finish this and the next day I was a walking zombie sporting not so lovely eye bags. One of the main reason I read this story was because of the name Maddox. I am obsessed with Maddox men from Beautiful Series by Jamie McGuire, I strongly suggest you read those books. They are swoon-worthy so yeah I was sold over a name. Anyway back to this book, I loved the story line, very interesting. I thought it would be something along the line of Mean Girls, but it wasn't. It was cute although cliché at some points. More than plot twists, character development and their relation to one another was a huge plus point to this story. I liked this dorky Maddox and don't even get me started on his brother. Another plus point for author's sense of humor, it had me cracking up! Read it, you won't regret it.

Hats off to this teen author that has written such beautiful works. I love this author. More books from her on the way. xx

Status: Completed