The Unwanted Proposal

Blurb:

He pulled me as I felt his hands snake to my waist then suddenly like thunder he was already half knelt in front of me, there I knew what was about to happen but yet my body won't move to stop everything "Marry me" was the only thing I understood I was too dumbstruck to even process everything that was happening. I stared into his dark brown eyes hoping it could answer the thousands of questions running into my head right now then there is this something that made me nod and answer his question and there he stood pulled a ring from his pocket, slipped it in my finger and hugged me like there's no tomorrow, then there I realized this decision will change my life forever. Accepting a marriage proposal from a stranger is the least thing Veronica expected to happen in a week of unluckiness. After getting fired from her job on a Friday the 13th, she thought the unfortunate events will end once the clock strikes 12, little that she knows, everything was just starting or maybe just getting worse.Will her life get anymore complicated?

My two-cent:

This story has been sitting in my library for a long while. I read it, re-read it, re-re-read it bunch of times hoping, wishing that it would suddenly be updated. At last, *FINALLYYY!!* the author decided to come back and update. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the notification on my phone. I literally dropped my laundry basket and sat on the floor to re-read the story from beginning. It's a sweet story and I know I am on a ride for a full on drama - I can just sense it already hahaha call it a reader's sixth sense. But yeah, even though the story is just beginning, the characters are being laid out with subtle hints to the plotlines, I am dying of anticipation about how it is going to come out. I found minor errors mostly typos that does not affect the flow of reading. I love Cedric. He brings out this inner dorkiness on top of his sexy aura that is just too adorable and hard to resist.

And one more thing I liked about this author is that she is very open to other people pointing out her errors so she can fix them. She mentions it a lot of times in her chapters. And in my opinion that is a really positive characteristics of a writer. Thank you for writing this amazing story and I hope you stick around this time and update more and more (quickily if possible).

P.S. just a tiny wistful request to the author -- Please don't turn Tony into the crazy bad guy!!! *pulling out puppydog eyes**

Status: Ongoing