The Trainer's Girl

Blurb:

At 19 years of age, Drake Wilson has everything he ever dreamed of. With a house to himself, a lucrative job as a Personal Trainer, and parents that support his every whim, the last thing he expected was to find himself back in high school. Being short the prerequisites to enter University, Drake finds himself once again in high school - but this time around he is a changed man. Striving to focus on grades instead of female conquests, his walls slowly crumble when he meets Nicole - a shy yet affectionate beauty who slowly erodes Drake's walls. Yet under the surface, they both struggle with their inner turmoil, haunted by the past they seek to escape from.Torn between his conscience and his need to protect her, Drake finds the last thing he expected to in high school: Love.

My two-cent:

 As with most of the books I have listed here, this one also sat in my library for months. I started it this today morning and what a surprise it held. Male author. MALE AUTHOR!!! It was "kill two birds with one stone" moment. I had been wanting to look for stories or any works written by males, not just here in wattpad but other fictions as well. I realized that I am mostly drawn toward the books that are written by females. I can count on my one hand all the male author's works I have read so far and that is just plainly sad because all those handful books are truly amazing. Any recommendation would be appreciated :).

I got way too excited when I learned that the author for this work is male so I wanted to share this as soon as possible. I cannot tell what the story holds ahead as I have just reached chapter 4. However, I can say that I am liking what I read so far and that tells something doesn't it? There were times where I couldn't distinguish that it was written by a male author at all. The way he wrote both protagonist's POV were on fleek! The author warned about the story having lots of details and I am all down for that change as well here in wattpad. There are some errors (grammatical and spellings). 

That's all, for now, love ones. I shall be back when I finish reading it. xx

Status: Completed