Thousand-Year Cat

Thank you to @SophiaShadeslayer for this lovely recommendation! :D

Blurb:

Once upon a time, a cat fell in love with an ambitious man.

My two-cent:

What a story! I am so grateful to Sophia for telling me about this mind-blowing gem. If it wasn't for her, I would have never and I mean NEVER found this. Why? It's a short story, just one part, which I usually stay away from. I am more into all that complicated plot twists and character developments and dramas. I just am never satisfied which short stories. Maybe because I never found a story that satisfied me. However, I can proudly say I have found one (well technically I didn't find it :P). This one was my perfect cup of tea! The way this author played with the words to create this piece, the way the story unfolds ... damn! I am at lose for words to describe it. Even if some nagging parts of me wants more continuation of the story, I think it's just perfect the way it is. It had suspense, mystery, drama a bit, fantasy, romance, and more. The development of the characters ... again at lose, in one part .... it's just .... fabfreakingulous! Hats off to the author! Yes there are parts that might confuse you, but be patients and read through. It's a kind of plot where you gotta get involved to solve the whole mystery of the book.

People forget everything else, read this one first! It'll take you maybe 15 mins to finish, I promise my first-child it'll be awe-inspiring moment forever!

Status: Completed