Jealous Husbands Club Series

****This post is going to be awfully long as I am combining all the books in this series in one post. So please bear with me. These stories can stand alone and there is no rule saying it has to be read in order. However, having a prior knowledge of the characters is an asset. I began my journey of this series by reading The Orsini Bride. I will also give my two-cent for all of them together at the end. Enjoy! xx****

1. The Wallflower's Revenge

Blurb:

"I will come back for my revenge."

Those were the words Tatiana Rostova promised herself as she fought for her life in the sea on a cold night when the two people she loved the most betrayed her, watching her as the ruthless ocean tried to swallow her. She would even sell herself to the devil-even if the devil is in the form of the six foot-two, silver-eyed Italian duke named Lucca Cavelli. She would take everything that was rightfully hers-and this will be the start of the wallflower's revenge.

Status: Completed

2. The Orsini Bride

Blurb:

"I need you to find me a bride."

Francesca Marcolini never expected that the day will come when the handsome devil who nagged her at every opportunity they had the misfortune to meet would barged into her office and announce that he needs a wife and Francesca will be the one who will look for his bride.
Marco Orsini, the playboy billionaire every single woman around the world sigh with longing when they look at him needs a wife. Francesca barely talked to him-let alone helped find him a bride. She is not a matchmaker she's a teacher of etiquette and personality development. But the arrogant Marco Orsini is too determined to gain her help. And to Francesca's horror she finds herself on that job!

Status: Completed

3. The Substitute Bride

Blurb:

He'd just have one problem in life...

Nikos Pallis doesn't want a wife. The gorgeous Greek billionaire was notoriously known for having torrid but short affairs. Now his father had just announced that his bride will arrive soon to honor their wedding! His father had arranged his marriage without him knowing it. All Nikos wants to do is to send packing whoever his father had chosen to be his wife the moment she steps in New York soil.

And she'd just walked in his office...

Laila Fiorenza doesn't want to pretend to be her twin sister. The beautiful Sicilian heiress grew up in their palatial home and groomed to be the perfect daughter. Now her rebel twin sister had runway and her father had just announce to her that she will step onto the role of her sister to meet the powerful Greek tycoon!
Could she leave her sheltered life in the old town in Sicily for a once in life time adventure in New York?

Status: Completed

4. The Borrowed Bride

Blurb:

They thought it was only a short love affair...

Leandro Salazar, Conde de Parama, knew he had found the woman who will be his perfect mistress-sexy and wild in bed. But as soon as the summer ended the woman he made as his mistress vanished from the face of the earth like he had just imagined her. Now few weeks later he saw reports that she's already married to another man. No one played fool to Leandro Salazar he will have his revenge to this heartless woman!

But they got it wrong...

Leila Fiorenza never thought that few weeks of freedom before her marriage would result into a full blown affair with the most gorgeous man she'd ever seen. But her runaway escapade resulted to put her twin sister in the chaos with her rebellion to her father's command. It's time to go back to her real world-the world she desperately left behind. Even if means leaving the man who might be the love of her life. But they both need to face the consequence of their affair that will change their lives forever.

Status: Completed

5. A Sicilian Marriage

Blurb:

"Let's get married!"

Rafe Moretti never thought that the woman drinking alone in a certain bar in London would say those words to him so casually. His instinct told him to ignore the woman's offer and focus to his problem. But series of events happened that fateful night and the paparazzi caught them together entering Rafe's hotel building. The last thing he wanted was another scandal attached to his name. He wants to clear the issue as soon as possible but the woman has other plans. She's dead set in marrying him, she even offer to save his family's business if Rafe would marry her in return. Now he wanted to know what's her agenda behind her marriage proposal. And he would uncover it one step at a time.

Status: Coming Soon

My Two-cent:

I came across this series - no actually, I didn't know The Orsini Bride was a part of The Jealous Husbands Club series at the time when I picked it - when I was hooked to the stories with alpha-possessive-sexy-males. The Orsini Bride was perfect to me. I loved the story; very interesting and somewhat different from what I was reading at that time. Marco was what I was looking for. He was this arrogant and sexy billionaire with sense of humor that loved his woman like no others. Next, I read The Wallflower's Revenge which was apparently the first book for this series. Oopsydaisy! Well that didn't matter, like I have said above these stories CAN STAND ALONE. I was expecting sort of similar story line as The Orsini Bride, but the surprise I received was beyond my imagination. The plot twist here was very powerful along with the female protagonist (yayy girl power!) and again behold the power of a possessive man. Hahaha. Next, I got The Substitute Bride. Honestly, I was not sure about this one in the beginning. It had the same old arranged-marriage-to-a-billionaire feeling to the story. However, the plot twist, as the name of the book suggests was a nice touch. This couple grew on me like no others. I loved Laila and her naiveness to things. And then the final book - at least that's what I thought before - The Borrowed Bride. Leila, unlike her sister Laila, was a spunky with soft heart. I loved her personality and it fit quite well with the (read it with funky accent) Conde de Parama Leandro.
There were errors -- minor (spellings and grammar), nothing that ruins the flow of the stories though. All the books were written very nicely and thoughfully. One can see the efforts that the author put into it. The humor in the stories are incorporated wonderfully. And most of all I was jealous of these ladies -- not with the fact that they got hooked with dukes and billionaires from darn beautiful countries, but of their husbands. They were all super caring and superrrrrrrr possessive about their women that I had to keep whispering my heart to stay still. One of my favorite series to read here in Wattpad. xx

P.S. I recently saw that story on Rafe is coming out too. He was one of the characters I felt bad about leaving as i thought this series came to an end, but now I am looking forward for his happy ending *I hope*.