Pop my Cherry (Formely: Cherry Knots)

Blurb:

New (Declan Harte is hopeless at kissing. So when he seeks the help of Eloise McAllister, the girl who kisses brilliantly, he doesn't think much of it. After all, what kind of trouble could one cherry knot possibly bring?)

Old (Because when the stars just don't seem to align, sometimes you have to take things into your own hands. No big gestures needed, nothing fancy, nothing grand. Start small. Start with a cherry knot.)

My two-cent:

I loved this story! It had the romance, humor, oh the twist, the slyness and sexiness...everything that made me squeal in the middle of night. I re-read it multiple times just for the sake of taking Declan to my bed. *grins* Apparently, the author has taken this down to re-write the whole story. And I for one, cannot wait to read this story all over again. The author did mention that it's going to be slow for updates and I am a person with no drop of patience in my blood but I shall endure it! Some of you might have read the previous version of this story and agree with me when I say this is a must read here in Wattpad. So please give this book a chance and lets wait patiently for updates. It is worth the wait!

Update April 7, 2018

After a long hiatus, I was lost on where to begin and some kind soul reminded me about this author's re-writes that I needed to follow up on. And how pleasant it was to re-live this story. The essence of the story was kept intact. It was very short and sweet (read it in 2 hours). The changes were mostly in the starting and the endings. It was sweet to learn about the situation and where other party stood on that unfortunate day. It created a nice effect to story buiding. I swear no matter how many times i read this story, the Declan effects just keep increasing. One would expect to be desensitized by that incorrigible man, but nope! 

Re-reading this also gave me an idea to include information about characters. I found that there are books with same name and the blurbs changes as well. I got confused picking the correct one I was reading before. At least with this, I can be like "the story was about so and so."  

Main characters: Declane Harte and Eloise McAllister ❤️

Status: Completed 

Sequel: Sex Formula (formely Breakup Formula)