I was Never Yours

Blurb:

"You were forced upon me, you are a liability. I do not love you, I will never love you Arianna." What happens when on the day of your sister's wedding she decides to leave the groom at the altar and you're asked to marry your brother-in-law to be? Join eighteen year old Arianna for a ride she'd never expected to go on. Join twenty-three year old Zach for a marriage he had never prepared himself for. Can these two put aside everything that went on in their past? Can Arianna forget her first true love? Can Zach ever see Arianna as anything but a replacement?

My two-cent:

My apologies that this took forever to get published. However, that is a lame excuse so that I could re-re-read this. This is also one of the story that exist in my favourite list.
Hmm where do I begin for this one. It's like the story where you remember parts of it out of blue and then you get this itch to find out what happened in the story, so you re-read it again and again. I bet you can already conclude that I absolutely loved it, as I if hadn't hinted a bunch of times already hahaha! Arianna and Zach were truly adorable. Yes, there were times that I really wanted to smack either one but that didn't stop the affection that I have for this plot. I want to go into details of parts while at the same time, I do not want to give it all out to ya'll. So please go read this so we can gossip about how awesome this work is.

Author points out that it needs error check but honestly i barely came across any major ones. Yes, the plot is left quite unwrapped, but it doesn't --hmm well I don't want to say it doesn't -- lets just say it got parts that it could do without. And btw kuddos to the writer for admitting and giving a heads up for the errors.

Status: Completed