Sex Formula (Formely Breakup Formula)

Blurb:

New (Certified-heartbreaker Joey Addison doesn't know how to get over his heartbreak. But then he meets certified-heartbroken Kira Greene, who has the breakup formula - a solution that cures all heartbreaks.) 

Old (This is the story of how you unbroke my heart and we were happy until, one day, I forgot about you forever.)

My two-cent:

I have lost my count for number of times I read this story. It is absofreakinglutely adorable. I have never experienced a heart-break (yet. knock on wood!), but I felt like I was going through those emotional ups and downs with these characters as I read through. It is written beautifully. On top of that it's a sequel of Cherry Knot!!! And if you don't know what I am talking about check out my chapter further down. Really one just cannot miss out on these!

Update: April 7, 2018

This author went through a major haul of re-writes with her stories. I am going through all of them to update. 

Regarding this piece, the name change was a bummer. I thought the previous name was more suitable for the story. I did not find any other major changes. The essence was intact. The emotional rush that I felt when I read it before vs now did not change. The author's words still captured my heart all the same, if not more. Obviously, the ending still gets me, but then again very realistic! 

**This story always reminds me of song Six degree of separation  by Scipt, so I decided to finally add that as well. 

Main characters: Joey Addison and Kira Greene ❤️

Status: Completed

Prequel: Pop my Cherry (formely Cherry Knot)