Puck You

Blurb:

Grace Gillman and Sebastian Evans have more in common than they think. Not only do they love hockey and live to tear up the ice, but they also hate each other with a passion. More importantly, both Grace and Sebastian are humiliated by the attraction they feel towards one another. After all, you're not supposed to have the hots for your sworn enemy...Since tryouts, Sebastian has resented the girl that could threaten his spot as number one player on the hockey team. Grace, on the other hand, can't stand that her captain is a sexist, arrogant, womanizer.Can the two teammates make it through the hockey season without killing each other?

My two-cents:

Ice-hockey is my bae. I have love/hate relation with this sport. I love watching the game as much as I hate the violence in that game. That being said I guess ice hockey isn't ice hockey with body slaming and puck stealing. This did reminded me of another hockey story that i read a while back. The characters were interesting and the plot --> AMAZE<s>BALLS</s>PUCKS. It was very cute and realistic. Few errors - does not effect the flow of reading. 

Sorry this is such a rushed review. I'll come back to it again! Until then please give this a try and let me know your thoughts. xx

Status: Completed