Mailboy

Blurb:

"You're not my boss."

"Actually, I kind of am."

Zoey Hunter was always one to hold herself up to a high standard, and it showed. Her abundance of friends, perfect grades, and almost ideal family reflected her hard work, making her an object of jealousy for many.

But there was more to Zoey than what met the eye - hidden underneath the pressure to uphold her practically perfect image, was a girl determined to express herself. And she did just that with two of the most unlikely hobbies that one could have - paint and delivering mail.

Then she discovered Nico Forrest, a cocky British boy forced to get a job at his local post office, and the two were forced to bond over morning mail delivery. Soon, they saw each other much more often than they would have liked to. What could go wrong? Everything.

My two-cent:

I loved this book. When I started this it was still on-going and I have said before I am not a patient one and would avoid books that are not completed. However, this one sucked me in deep and I couldn't help but wait and wait for updates. I got super excited every time it got updated. It has really good plot and great characters that compliments the story line. Who doesn't like a Brit lad? A few grammatical and detail errors which can be ignored to maintain the story flow. However, I was quite disappointed with the abrupt ending. Don't get me wrong, it was a realistic ending that did go with the story line, just the way it was written felt rushed. I thought it could have used a chapter or two more to bring all that together for nice ending. But for a 15 years old, the author did amazing job creating this piece. Don't forget to add it's sequel "Artgirl" in the library after this to continue with the journey of Hunter and Forest (<-- loved those family names btw!)

Status: Completed