Living with a Police Officer

Blurb:

Harmony Kingston has been through more in her short life, then anyone good ever image going through. She's a homeless delinquent, always getting into trouble. When Harmony robs a drug story at the legal age of eighteen she finds herself behind bars, giving her plenty of free time to remember her past. Drew Edwards is a young police officer, fresh out of school. His life is nothing compared to Harmony's. He has a loving family, and people that care about him. But Drew's hiding something, keeping it from people who don't know about what happened the night of his engagement. At Harmony's court session, the judge declares that Harmony will be leaving with Drew. A delinquent and a police officer? Doesn't sound very pleasant. Read Harmony and Drew's story as their secrets are reveal and sparks fly in Living with a police officer, book one in the series of Living With A.

My two-cent:

The story line is good and the characters are hilarious. I am writing this after my 3rd read. It's quite cute and interesting. And when people say stories are all about imaginations and anything can happen, this book is all that. It got some really unrealistic things happening that makes you cringe and laugh at the same time. A few grammatical and details errors but other than that its pretty good. Just keep your mind open when reading this and remember that it's someone's imaginations. The author was only 12 when she wrote it, which is pretty cool if you ask me. Kudos to the author for this piece!

Status: Completed