The Possessive Mr. Hyland

A huge thank you to oliviarose85 for agreeing to be my partner in crime to search for more forbidden romance books. xx

Blurb:

The tyrant that was Jason Hyland held a soft spot for his best friend's daughter Charlotte Montgomery-he only wishes the rest of his body was soft for her too. When Jay realized little Lottie Bell wasn't so little anymore he begins to struggle holding in his lustful feelings as he sees her on a day-to-day basis as his personal assistant. But the real challenge doesn't start until he realizes he isn't the only one staring at her newly developed assets.

My two-cent:

WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! MATURE CONTENT INSIDE!
Got this one as a recommendation from Olivia's forbidden romance list. I just realized I have this author's another book The Paid Girlfriend sitting in my library for a while now. I am fairly new to forbidden romance genre, especially where it's between people with huge age gaps. However, I did enjoy this read. I loved the characters and their relation to one another. It was built nicely. The author handled the mature content quite well. There were no half arse details about the sex scenes, which are my serious pet-peeves when reading these kinds of books because if a book is categorized as erotic or romance, I expect the authors to openly walk through heavy sex scenes with more details and not just be like "kiss, clothes off, climax and love yous". In my opinion, readers who read the books in those genres are mature enough to handle the contents. Minor errors (mainly spellings), so the flow of the story is not affected hugely. I did feel that it was a bit rushed toward the end.

Status: Completed