Stolen Jerseys

Blurb:

"she stole his jersey every day before practice." in which one sarcastic girl gives a too-cocky guy lessons in hockey, and things turn into so much more.

My two-cent:

I started reading this book while it was still work-in-progress, then kept it on a hold because I do not possess an ounce of patience. I cannot stand to wait for updates, the curiosity eats me. And sometimes authors disappear for months even years leaving us (the readers) hanging on the edge of a cliff. Years passed, this got buried in my library and a couple of months ago I noticed that it was marked as complete. My level of excitement to finally dig in for a feast could see no limit when I saw that change.

Huge shout out to TORONTO MARLIES AND MAPLE LEAFS FANS!!! #BLEEDBLUE :)

This is my first ever sport related story here in wattpad. And to read about my hometown team's just a cherry on top. I really had no idea about this until I read it. :)

It was a easy, cute and sweet story. I enjoyed it a lot! It gave me sense of how much of hard work these altelets put in. There was romance (obviously), humor and drama (a bit). Loved the characters and their relationships, the bro-mance made it even better. :P
On the other side, there were minor errors that could be ignored. I also found some parts very~~~ cheesy to the point where I couldn't help but cringe.

Overall READ THIS! xx

Status: Completed