Her List of Kisses

Thank you @SophiaShadeslayer for recommending this to me!

Blurb:

When she was thirteen, Chloe Golding wrote a list. On this list was every type of kiss she hoped to experience in her teenage years. They ranged from an innocent peck on the back of the hand, to passionate make-out sessions and kisses on the private parts.

Four years passed. Aged seventeen, Chloe has yet to cross of any one point on the list. But maybe that's all about to change.

Her mother's new student, the charismatic Will Falcon, gets his hands on her diary. Taking an interest in Chloe, he makes it his mission to kiss her in every way she listed.

And when runaways, parties, and big fat secrets become a way of life, something as crazy as the kiss list could bring them closer, or bring everything crashing down.

My two-cent:

What a story! What a story indeed! I am awfully thankful to Sophia for telling me about this amazing book. It is fabfreakingulous! I loved the plot, the twists, the drama, the romance, the characters and the banters between the characters especially between protagonists (Will and Chloe). I got hooked from chapter 2 and honestly I would have loved this story to go on forever. Ah~ ever had those moments where you hold a book close to your heart and squeal like crazy? This book got me doing that! Every. Freaking. Chapter. I was holding my phone and squealing, it was just too good. I finished it wayyyy toooooo soon. Darn should have read this in doses! :P I loved the author's play with the words to make them come alive. Almost no errors so the story flow was smooth. I just got lost into that heaven of smoothness hahaha. I also loved the fact that the author just jumped right into the story, with no/less author notes and all. Yes, author notes are important, but sometimes people butcher it with way too long notes, so usually I just skip them until I read the whole story. I felt like this author and I had a connection on "less is more" sentiment. Hahaha. Lastly, I want to thank the author for writing this aww-inspiring piece (maybe I will start my own kiss list. Who knows I might find my own Will hehehe). This one is going to stay in my favorite pile forever!

Status: Completed