His Bride

Blurb:

When negotiated marriage turned out to be more than that...

Just a little tiny sneak peek:

Declan seemed to have trouble expressing himself. I was glad he managed to show his real feelings to me. I pulled Declan to me and wrapped my arms around his waist. He returned the hug; his breath tickled the side of my cheek, "Thea..." "I know," I breathed, "I know," I felt the wedding ring sitting on my finger. I wasn't ashamed to admit that I was falling hard for Declan. ____________

I groaned when she grind her lower part on my hard-on. She smiled when I response. "Thea, that isn't fair," "What's fair?" She retorted, kissing down my neck and I let out a satisfied groan, "Alright alright. You win, he stays!" I was going to bring it further but she pulled back and jumped away from me with a teasing smile, "What should we name him?" I glared at Thea, "Tease. Name him Tease,"

My two-cent:

This one deals with a typical rich guy that needs a wife and a girl that is in dire need of money. It was fast-paced, short but cute story. Honestly, the cover picture and the blurb made me read it. I liked the way characters interacted with each others. However, since it was fast-paced, the story was rushed, which pretty much sucked in that sweet romance. There were grammatical and spelling errors. Also, there were detail errors (minors) which affected separating the motives of characters, that created some confusions. Since, it was a short read I liked it. Do give it a chance.

Status: Completed