My Notes

I was really having difficulty in giving this page a title...thus the lame one. Do not hate. This would be the page where I'll put all my future updates and little notes/rants/comments. If anyone got fancy term for this page please do so *begging you 🙏🙏🙏*

P.S. you can totally ignore this page and jump right to the other chapters :). This is more for my own use to keep me on track.

May 01, 16
Phew! Done with my semester. Sorry for not being able to update. I did read some books, though. So, hold your horses for those books. I am also sorry for those who asked me to read their books for the editorial purpose. I'll get on those ASAP! :)

May 28, 16

It's 2 in the morning. I am listening to some drunk person outside my window as I type this. Crazy? yup! Well, that's my Friday night ... technically Saturday morning to you all. Anyway just wanted to share with you guys know I am editing this cool work called Stitch in Time by Willowtrees01. It's a work in progress. However, let me tell you I sense the storm brewing and crazy things happening. If you love Jurassic Park and dinos this one is def. for you! Honestly, I was hesitant about taking on this project since I never watched Jurassic series nor did I have any interests on dinos, but this is changing my mind. So yeah check it out and let me know what your thoughts are.

3:30 PM

Darn, I did some hell of work today in here. Will update more in couple weeks, since I am about to get drowned in my school works next weeks. :(

August 09, 16

Finally, I get a little break. These past days -- no strike that - months, been so hectic. And to make it even worse my phone broke. I am sorry if people been messaging me. I will get back to you all asap! :) On the good note, I did find some gems and they have been waiting to be added to my collection.

September 5, 2016

What's up wattpaders? Happy Labour Day to all my Canadian pals out here. Last summer long weekend and I spent it all working and preparing for the froshies in my university. *sigh* Life. Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I have found this amazing rare gems (series - all completed) that I couldn't control myself from letting you guys know. So stay tuned for this one. As Gandalf said, you shall not pass without this book. It's that good. 

February 11, 2017 

Well, technically Feb 12 since it's already 12:30 am but oh well I don't count the end of the day until I sleep. A huge sorry to my dear readers and followers! School and club activities are taking over life. My phone is down so I cannot even read stories or post my reviews for all the ones that I read. Thank you to all the reader that have sent me book suggestions. Hopefully, I will get around to read them all and post them here soon. Midterm on Monday so I'll hopefully be back after that. *fingers crossed*

March 8, 2017

Technically Mar 9 cause it's 3 in the morning and I could not sleep. I figured I might as well clean up some things in here. I changed the order of the chapters in alphabetical order. It was getting hard for me to track which books I have already added in here and which I had yet to do so. Sorry if some of you were in the middle of them and now it's all over the place. xx

April 04, 2017

I get many questions regarding who the authors are for the books that I mention here. I just wanted to clarify to all that I always dedicate each chapter to their respective authors. 

I usually come here to get away from the stress but ugh lately I haven't been able to find gems at all [sad face]. I have been encountering a lot of "eh books" here lately. I do not want to say they are crappy because it takes a lot of effort to write a piece and takes, even more, courage to broadcast it for the world to see and read. I do not want to outright discourage them because their overall plot lines are very heart-touching, it's just all other factors - grammars, spellings, plot and character development, details tied in vs scattered around - plays in and makes it unbearable to read. Now here is my dilemma, should I mention them in here? Should I expose them to more audiences? The reason behind my dilemma is that I read comments on the books, they are really heart-breaking. People are so ruthless in here at times, instead of providing constructive criticism they only bash the authors. Instead of helping the author to improve their work, people discourage them. I am afraid of hurting them more. 

October 09, 2017

Hello folks!

I hope you all are doing great. Happy Thanksgiving! 

Wow it's been a while. I keep on thinking "where did my summer go?" because honestly this year it feels like time is passing by so quickly before i even get a hold of anything. My phone has been acting up for a while so had to delete this app so I haven't had chance to read much here, but that doesn't mean I didn't read at all. Paperbacks duh! You will never see me with a book to read. oh damn that mean I'll have to re-read the books that i have on my draft list. I mean it's not fair if i don't give a proper review right? ;) hahahaha Sorry i am just using this as my excuse to re-read bunch of books. I will be back after the storm of midterms finish -- if i survive that is! 

Until them stay safe and blessed people! xx

March 27, 2018

My sincere apology for this long hiatus. I am back...well sort of, I won't be reading or reviewing anything until end of April. With my luck, I got my last exam is on April 30 from 7pm -10 PM! It is going to be a long month, but happy news is I do not have any exams on my birthday this year **hallelujah** 

However, I do want to say thank you to all the readers that have stuck with this. I appreciate your  comments and love! and ofcourse the book suggestions. I have added them in my library and hopefully get to them sooner. 

Until them stay well peeps! xx