chapter 69

Hyunjin's pov

I opened my eyes feeling cold, searching for warm body that was supposed to be beside me. But the place is empty. I searched my whole room, it's empty.

Where's yongbok?

What happened last night.. isn't dream right? Did he leave me finally realising how pathetic I am? Is he giving up on me now that he knows how messed up I was? Even though he believes me more than Nancy that doesn't mean he wants to deal with my trauma. No one wants to deal with this problems.

"Oh you're awake??" I heard a familiar deep voice from my behind. I felt so relieved. Like some heavy mountain has been lifted from my chest. I turned and nodded to the smiling sunshine infront of me.

I wanted to return the gentle smile to him too but I couldn't. I can't easily forget the look's I got from everyone. I can't forget jeongin's and changbin word's and how all my friends- No! Felix's friends looked at me like I'm some disgusting thing.

What am I thinking? I must've lost my mind thinking that I finally had friends. Funny how i even thought they'll listen to my explanation if nancy tried anything. Felix smile fell seeing me with no expression.

Felix sighed and shook his head. "I brought you breakfast, common let's eat and get to college" he said and I simply sat and ate. I have no appetite really but I know felix won't leave me until i eat something. I'm in no mood for argument with him. He is the only reason I'm still sane.

We both got to class but there is an Americano on my seat. I looked up to see who it was, it can't be felix he is with me all this time. Then I saw jisung hiding his face behind seungmin.

So it's that idiot huh? Why is he doing this again? I was busy with my thoughts that I didn't notice seungmin smiling softly at me. I was shocked at this honestly. Jisung is an idiot, i understand his behaviour. But seungmin?

"Uh..baby did you tell your friends?" Felix looked clueless at first and then he saw how seungmin and jisung are.

"I was with you whole time. How could I? Even if I could, I really don't want to tell anyone without your permission. It took you so long just to open up to me, I won't go around telling everyone just like that" felix said while rubbing my hand in a comforting way.

"Thank you"

"If you weren't so down, I would've kissed you right now. Remember no thank you and sorry between us?" Felix smiled again brightly.

I rolled my eyes at him "Really now? Who was the idiot whispering sorry for so long until they fell asleep again?"

"Wait you-!??!!!"

"Mr.lee, would like to explain this to class? I've just explained it" professor narrowed his eyes on him.

******

"Let's go to canteen. I'm super hungry!" Felix started to drag me. But I really don't want to meet the guy's now. Felix said we'll sit separate. But I don't want to separate him from his friends. I know how much they actually care about him.

But jisung stopped us by pushing a camera onto my chest. I was taken a back by his sudden action.

"It's yours" he said.

"No. Not mine" I muttered keeping that camera on the nearest bench. But he stopped me again.

"Asshole if you have something to say then hurry up! I'm hungry here!" Felix punched his shoulder slightly.

"You talked to him but we didn't. We deserve to have a talk you know? Don't act like a clingy bitch now!" Jisung snapped and now jisung started to drag me on opposite side. Felix rolled his eyes but still followed us anyway. I didn't protest for anything. It's not like jisung want's to my friend again.