chapter 38

Hyunjin pov

He rubbed the tissue at my shoulders. The juice is literally sliding inside my shirt.

"Ugh it's all over inside too. So sticky!!" I said while i squeezed the shirt.

"Wow smells like strawberry flavour it's my favourite" he said in the middle of rubbing.

"Your favourite? Are you gonna lick it or what?" I asked him jokingly.

He looked at me with a surprised look.

"Aww Common I'm just jokin- AHH"  felix licked the juice on my collar bones.

"You're a genius darling" he said and lifted my shirt up.

He licked in the middle of my chest.

"Oh god the juice is All over your nipples" he said and licked my right bud.

"AHH OH li-lix som-someone ah-oh might co-come in" he isn't letting me talk at all.

Sucking my nipple like some lollipop.

"They won't, evryone is in class" he said and sucked my bud harder

"AH-wha-hah-what if they OH-AH h-hear us" it's so hard to talk when he is touching and stroking my back like that.

"Don't worry all the students do this very commonly. They should mind their own business darling" he said and he gone back to sucking my nipple.

He stopped and looked at me "do you want me to stop?" He asked me

Me? Want you to stop? Hell no.

"W-what about the other one here? Are you gonna leave-AH-the juice like this?" I cupped the left side of my chest and squeezed it with my hand making my nipple bulge out. I moaned while i was squeezing it.

Fuck.

The look on felix face right now is predatory.

"I want to see you playing with your chest in front of me. I might cum by that. But right now I just want to lick all of the juice sticking on you. It's making me jealous" he said and went straight to my left bud. He licked all the juice and sucked my nipple so hard making me a mess.

"Darling you taste so sweet" he said and bit my bud.

"AH OH feels' g-ood lix ah"

"Li-lix i-ah-I w-want to make y-you feel mhm good too"

"What do you to want to do for me darling?" He asked me as he licked all of the juice on my chest.

"C-can I suck you off?" I asked him feeling embarrassed. This is the first time I asked anyone such a question.

"You can if you want to. But darling don't force yourself just to make me feel good. Seeing you like a mess under me is enough for me to cum" he whispered to me.

This made me release a wave of pre-cum already. I was already hard when he was licking all over my chest.

"I- i want to" I said it.

"Fine then get down" he said.

His dominating deep voice always makes me insane.(same hyunjin same 😩)

I got on my knees and I started unzipping his pants.

"Remember how I did it to you last time? Just follow my lead and try not to bite it" he said.

I nodded and unzipped his pants. I took it out. His pulsating massive cock is standing hard right in front my face.

I'm fucking excited to take this thick thing completely in my mouth.