chapter 3

Days went on like this. Both of them are not talking to each other and it's been 3 weeks just like this. They're happy like this but they know they can't be like this whole year cuz today was the day the professor would tell them about the project that they need to work on together.

--------

Hyunjin pov

"UGH I CAN'T DO THIS!! I DEFINITELY CAN'T DO THIS JISUNG WHAT IF HE JUST DUMBS ALL THE WORK ON ME??" I'm freaking out about college today.

"You know he won't do that" jisung said

"OK WHAT IF HE SAID ALL THE PROJECT WAS DONE BY HIM AND THAT GETS NE EXPELLED??HE CAN DEFINITELY DO THAT AS HE REALLY WANTS ME GONE" i said as I was still not convinced.

Jisung took a long breath and said "yes he wants you gone that's true but-"

"SEE I KNEW IT!! NOW HE WOULD DEFINITELY DO ANYTHING TO GET ME KICKED OUT OF HERE AND I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THA-" jisung cut me off by yelling at me.

"OMG HYUNJIN STFU IT'S NOT THAT DEEP!! STOP BEING DRAMATIC AND LISTEN YOU FUCKER"

"You know lix is not that type of person right?! he would never do such a thing even though he doesn't like you" jisung explained calmly

'Right he's too kind to do that' i thought

"Fine I fucking know, i just.." 'wish he isn't this kind so I can also hate him'
"Nevermind forget it let's get to the class" i said

"Hey it's gonna be ok hyunjin" jisung said with a concerned tone.

I can see jisung is worried cuz of my sad expression right now I can tell that he can understand what i just thought without me saying anything

--------

As expected we're supposed to complete this project in two weeks together.

Felix pov

It's almost end of the day now and he didn't say a word about how to work on the project. As expected of him.

I just decided to ask whatever he thinks. He was packing his bag and i cleared my throat to talk to him.

He paused a minute and gulped I can see his Adams apple moving I looked at his face as he slowly lifted his upper eyes lids to look straight at me.

I looked at the mole under his eye then at his eyes, this action just made me think 'god he's so pretty'

We stared at eachother for a good few minutes until he asked "um what do you want"

I just snapped out my daze 'what do I want?? he's still asking me this even though he knew? ugh some people never change'

"Um we have to submit it in 2 weeks i think we need to start working on them so I was wondering when and where to meet up" i explained patiently.

"Just give me my parts we can do separately"he said looking at his bag like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"You know it doesn't work like that Hyunjin! i would really like to do separately if i could, hell i can even do it without a partner but 2weeks is too damn short for that" i spat as I'm getting really annoyed.

He sighed and said "Tell jisung abou-"

But I cut him off by saying "look we can do in this cafe that i really think it was good"

"NO" he said as he raised his voice

That's it I'm running out of patience "excuse me what??do you have any better idea then?" I said

"We can do it in my dorm, jisung is always with Chan and changbin anyway" he simply said that and about leave.

"What!?- OK FINE at least tell me the time"I asked him.

He said "Evening after 7" and left

'what the fuck is wrong with him??? I'm trying to be patient here can't he talk like a human for once??'

Hyunjin pov

I ran to my room after that incident with Felix. I'm glad he asked me about it or else I would have to beg jisung to ask him for me as I can't speak for myself even for once. I slapped my hand on my forehead by thinking of how stupid I acted. It's not new anyway. I speak exactly opposite of my thoughts which comes off rude to people.

"So he's gonna be in our room?" Jisung aksed

"yes" i replied

"And it's like in 30 mins?" he said

"Yes- wait what?!WHAT DO MEAN BY 30 mins JISUNG?" I asked

"Bro look at the time it is already 6.30 we need to clean up, I mean both of our beds are a complete mess"jisung said that simply.

I just realised both of us are room wreckers our complete room looks so messy. "OMG WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS LATE HE'S GONNA BE ANY MINUTE COMMON JISUNG WE NEED TO CLEAN GET THE FUCK UP" I panicked as i rushed to move things that are to make it look minimum clean.

"But you just informed me about lix? how can I tell you before? not like i would remember if you told me before, but still you should've to-" "FINE WHATEVER NOW GET YOUR ASS UP FUCKER WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY" I cut jisung ramblings by saying this and finally he got up with a pout on his face and helped me.

----After 25 minutes----

We managed to clean our room, hiding things under the desk and under the bed finally our room looks some what presentable i can say.

"Wait" jisung said suddenly

"What?is it still messy do we have to-"

"No, not that"he cut me off and said "We never cleaned up when my friends came over and when I told you about Minho you just shrugged and we never did any of this, why did we even do this? it's just a project not some movie shooting" he looked at me and i just blinked few times not having an answer

"Oh i know you don't want him to think you're messy or maybe you wanted to impress him" he said smirking at me.

I was about to snap at him until I heard a knock. 'oh fuck'

Hehe is somthing gonna change between them?
Will felix finally see the other side of Hyunjin?