chapter 24

Hyunjin pov

I don't know what happened to felix but he suddenly became silent. He didn't say that much after the talk about jisung.

"20 minutes are done, we need to open the doors" seungmin said and got up to open the lock and we were all behind him

"I'm opening the door! you horny bitches" he shouted and opened that door.

Jisung and minho both jumped away from each other. Both are completely red. Anyone can tell they were making out.

"If you fuckers don't date already-" changbin was saying until Minho said "we're official now" he said looking at jisung smiling. And jisung smiled back at him and said "yea we are"

They're in their own world just looking at each other eye's.

'Oh how i wanted someone to look at me like this, but it is too much to ask isn't it?'

Everyone jumped up and down at the news especially changbin.

"Well you better thank me fucker" I said to jisung.

"Oh you will see hyunjin" he said and smirked at me.

'What was that? He is definitely planning his revenge'

"Ok now it's my turn y'all" jisung and he looked at felix, who is still gloomy but he smiled when they told about dating thing.

"It's dare" felix said confidently.

Jisung looked at me with an evil smile and said

"It's revenge time darling. Lix I dare you be 30 mins in the same room I was before and with hyunjin" he said and smirked at me.

'FUCK YOU JISUNG. AREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT TOLD ME TO BE CAREFUL AND DON'T GET HURT?? WHERE DID THAT SHIT ALL GO NOW?'

"Okay" felix said and before i can say anything he was waiting for me at door.

I glared at jisung. 'fuck you' plastered all over my face.

Jisung shrugged and said "go now, I'm thanking you"

I huffed and went inside the room with Felix.

God this is fucking small with all these things it is even hard to move an inch. After they locked us in, this is like some damn closet or cupboard with any bear light.

Our bodies are pressed together and my legs are in between his legs. His face is close to my neck, god I can feel his breathing on my neck.

"Jinnie" he called me, I can even feel his lips on my neck.

"Mhm?" I can't even talk right now.

"Does jisung really know you more than me?" He asked slowly.

"Did he hug you like me when you were crying?" He whispered in my ear.

"Well he-he don't know about me being an orphan and many more things" i said it.

"So you were just playing with me?" He asked while placing his hand on my thigh.

I gasped at this sudden contact.

"I-i" i can't form any words because he started rubbing his hand there.

"You said when I touch you, you don't feel uncomfortable and it's quite opposite. Tell me jinnie, what is the meaning of 'quite opposite' huh?" He asked me. As his hand went to the inner side of my thigh.