chapter 44

Hyunjin pov

I would have been excited to go out with Felix for dinner. But I'm honestly not in a good position to go out. I might get a panic attack by seeing people. I controlled to be normal before coming to this University. But right now after having that nightmare, I need more time to get myself together.

My dumpling😘🥟

Hey

Yongbokie💜

Hi jinnie what's up?? 🤗

Can we cancel tonight's eating out thing please?

Jinnie you know I can't do that. I promised to jisung.
Besides I want you to eat.
I was really hurt when he said you weren't eating for 2 days 😮‍💨🙁 and
I didn't know anything.

I really don't want to felix. I'll definitely eat something tonight
I just don't want to go out .....
Please.....

Jinnie.... I'm not doing this for jisung
I want to spend time with you
Don't you want that?? 😒💔

One fucking text is enough for my heart to race so fast that it might come out at this rate.

'WHAT THE FUCK HE WANTS TO SPEND TIME WITH ME???? IS IT LIKE A DATE??????'

And I don't want Minho hyung to get hurt also...He likes jisung too much.
He will be busy for the next few months.
So he deserves to spend time with his
Boyfriend...🥺

Funny, hyunjin Don't get ahead of yourself. He just doesn't want Minho hyung to get hurt.

I'm really sorry if I was in between them. I'll make sure jisung doesn't pull this shit again. You don't have to worry about minho hyung. I'll tell jisung we ate together. He won't worry again. So we don't need to go out. I don't want to be a burden to you. Thank you for helping jisung tho. But I seriously don't want to go out. Please respect that.

Ok jinnie you I'll respect that you don't want to do this..... please know that you aren't a burden for me. You were never and ever will be a burden 💔

Thank you felix.
Seen.

I'm genuinely thankful to him. He was there for me a lot of times. And I'm not really in a position to say that I don't want to be his burden. Because I was a burden for him from the start.

'This shit life of mine....when will it end? Will I ever receive what I wanted from felix? I guess no'

I'll just sleep or else my mind would tell me to do things. I promised two people I won't do that shit. At least I gotta keep it up until this college ends.

Felix pov

What do you mean you're a burden to me jinnie?? I care about you. I don't know what type of care this is...but I never felt so hurt by seeing someone's gloomy face.

Those palms of yours..they must hurt right? And I'm so worried he isn't eating at night. I'm sure that he won't eat today too. But he doesn't want to go out what should I do??

'A crazy idea popped up in my head. Don't know if this will work or not. But at least that will make him eat and I hope he will know that he isn't a burden to me'