chapter 17

Felix pov

We're all at the cafeteria having our lunch.
Seungmin and jisung are looking at me as if i betrayed them. And our hyungs can feel the tension between us. They looked so confused but atmosphere is tense.

Hyunjin! That guy escaped as he always sat separately. Ugh I brought this up on myself tho. What can I do? I was so excited to talk to hyunjin normally after 9 fucked up years. I looked back to see if there was any sign of Hyunjin. Fuck he is right behind our table and probably can hear us if we talk.

"Fuck it. I can't take this anymore. What the fuck was that lix?" Jisung asked as he couldn't take anymore suspense.

"I fucking can't believe this. I MEAN PAST MIDNIGHT??WTF are you doing with Hwang hyunjin till then??" Seungmin said he looks furious

"Fucking tell us lix" jisung asked angrily.

"Tell What??! If you wanna know so badly why don't you ask hyunjin? Surely you are even friends with him!" i spat at jisung and this is getting annoying.

"Yeah like he will fucking tell me. Don't try to avoid this by bringing out my friendship here" jisung said in his defence.

"Wait a fucking minute what do you mean lix is with hyunjin past midnight?" Minho asked

"What's going on y'all?? Would anyone tell me or do I have to get information myself?" Chan asked sternly.

All the three of us went silent when Chan and Minho spoke up. God i can't get out of this if both of them get this serious.

"No need hyung we can tell you. Apparently felix here spent his last night till midnight with Hwang hyunjin" seungmin said glaring at me.

"And all of our class know this because the first thing felix blurted out when he got to class was 'Hiii jinnieee' 'how are you?' 'i missed you'. Yes he called hyunjin as 'jinnie' y'all heard it right. It is none other than our felix who hated and complained about his new seat mate just before this weekend, did all things with the same seat mate" Jisung said while mocking me and smirked at me at the end.

"Fuck you jisung" i glared at jisung.

"Oh no don't, i don't like you like that. You can fuck my roommate he would very much like that" jisung said that pretty loud and I think Hyunjin heard it.

Hyunjin pov

I spit out the water I was drinking when I heard what jisung said.

I don't even know when I got up and turned to jisung who was right behind me.

"What th-*cough*the fu- *cough* fuck was that jisung??" I said while still choking on my water.

Then i realised, I just exposed myself.

'Shit'

"Then would you like to explain hyunjin?" changbin asked who was silent this whole time. He is glaring at me.

"I-" i feel soo stupid right now. What the fuck should I say? We spent the day at an orphanage and I'm an orphan??

"What are you doing with lix at that time? I know he won't say 'no' if anyone asks him anything" Chan said and the way he told was really intimidating.

"I never wanted to talk to you like this , but this is about my brother. I'm really disappointed in you right now" Minho said. I can see the disappointment on his face.

"We are not letting you go until you explain things" changbin said.

I stayed silent not knowing what to answer.

"Would you start speaking already or should I make you speak?" Minho raised his voice and stood up by slamming the table with his both hands.

I flinched at the sudden raise in Minho Hyung's voice, i crossed my arms down my chest to hide my trembling hands.

"Don't test my patience hyunjin" Chan said as he also stood up.

With this the whole crowd started to look at us. Everyone stopped talking and there is pin drop silence in the whole cafeteria.

'What should I do? Should I tell them the truth?'

'No I'm not telling anyone that I'm an orphan and i don't have parents'

'I will have the same fate that i had in all my life if I tell them that I'm an orphan'

'No please not again'

My hands and legs started to shake and tremble at the suitation.

"Oh you really don't want to talk huh? want us to show yo-" changbin started to raise his voice as he also stood up.

Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes by what's going. This is reminding of those bullies who said shit and beat me. But changbin was stopped by another voice that filled the cafeteria.

"STOP IT Y'ALL" Felix yelled so loud that i can say everyone in cafeteria felt Shivers running down their spine.

Felix stood up with the most furious look and looked at his three Hyung's who were standing.

My hands are still trembling. I'm trying to hide them as much as I can.

Felix didn't speak with any of his Hyung's and came straight to me. I did not expect what he did next.

He held my both hands tightly first and he gently said "Are you ok jinnie?" And then started rubbing my palms saying "I'm sorry i didn't speak earlier"

"Sit down jinnie" and he made me sit on the chair that I was sitting before.
And then he was knelt down holding still my hands to stop my shaking.

"Jinnie??" He called me sweetly. Still holding my hands tight.

I looked around just to see that everyone still looking at us. I felt so uncomfortable being the centre of attention. I quickly looked down and held felix hands even tighter which were already holding mine tight.

"THERE IS NOTHING TO LOOK HERE MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS PEOPLE"

Felix yelled at everyone. Only then everyone turned away and only then they started talking.

I left out a shaky breath as a relief. And looked at felix.