chapter 8

Hyunjin pov

"Common hyunjin it will be fun" jisung was bugging me to go with him to the bar since the past 1 hour.

"No I don't need any fun" i said and continued to eat my ramen.

"But Felix is coming too everyone will be there!! Maybe you can finally be friends with everyone!!" Jisung asked me excitedly.

"Felix is coming? that's the more reason for me to not come. And you know very well it won't end up good right? Remember last time with seungmin and i.n ? I don't want to make them hate me even more" I said with a straight face.

Jisung sighed "fine then I'll be late tomorrow night" and said this.

"Or you can spend the night with Minho hyung" I smirked by looking at him. He turned red completely.

"Awwww are you blushing? omg your really spending your night there right ? I knew it" i continued to tease him.

"Ugh shut up hyunjin or I will bring felix here and lock you both in this room" He said with an annoyed tone and went to his bed.

"Yeah? you must have a death wish then" I said to him with sarcastic tone.

                             ----------

Hyunjin pov

Jisung just went to the bar and before that he brought me dinner and said "I will bring lix if you don't eat that Hyunjin"

"What- you can tell me to eat normally also! why are you bringing felix name?? You're using his name way too many times now!" I said to him. But he just shrugged and left the room.

After jisung left the room i locked the the door and opened my paint supplies.

Yes painting is my hobby but no one knows. Not even jisung. No one saw my paintings and I'm not planning on showing to anyone.

I started painting when I was young but even then I did not show my drawings to anyone. I can get many things off my mind whenever I paint. I just let my hand go with the flow and it makes me happy. I love painting.

I don't want people to see it because they will just make me feel insecure about my paintings too just like they did to dance or any work I do. They will make me feel like I'm not  talented. And it's all about face.

This is what people told me about my dance ever since I was young. They said I look good that's why I was selected for the shows.

Even in my high school I was always first in my class but all the students told me that 'teacher must've liked you and they wanted to use your face for school admissions in the poster that's why they gave you first place'

And of course I'm not stupid to believe them I know how much hard work I do for my studies or dance. Those people don't know shit about me. But i felt tired by always hearing them.

I love dancing just as much I love painting or you can say I love dancing more. But i stopped dancing when I was in high school. Even though I tried to ignore those comments it's hard to ignore it when everyone is like that.

When I first joined in this University I did not think to join in the dance club. But I just thought maybe things would be different here? Yes it is different cuz at least Minho hyung saw my dance not my face card. He even lectures me if i do something wrong.

He is not my friend like jisung but i respect him. Cuz he is dedicated about dance and he really works hard.

I was afraid people will comment on my paintings too. And I don't want to feel like shit about my own painting and i don't want to stop one thing that makes me happy. I don't want people to ruin me again.

"you think just because you're pretty and do some dance moves then they will like you?"

"hah dream on hyunjin, you know no one will ever like you right?"

'No please stop saying that'

"Don't you feel ashamed to use your looks and body like that?"

'No i did not use anything'

"you don't deserve that award!!but we do"

"we worked hard more than you"

'No! i worked hard too'

"Our group dance is more deserving for this award than your solo"

One of the guys said that and hit me in the face.

I know that guy who punched just now he used to be my roommate back in the orphanage but he was picked up by some rich parents now i guess.

"I know your still living in that orphanage as no parent can stand you. You will be there for your whole life cuz no one will take you. No will love you" he whispered to me and punched me in my stomach. I spit out some blood from my mouth.

'Please stop! stop saying that no one will ever love me!!'

"hahah look at him now!! Not so pretty now are we??" Another guy with brown hair said.

"Idk dude he looks goddamn pretty even with bruises" another guy with orang hair said looking at me like a creep.

"As much as i would like to deny it but it's true damn". He said

"Oh now I know he must've slept with one of the judges to get the award" i was furious at whoever said this i looked at the guy, as expected he was the orphanage guy. He smirked after saying this.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he did that" everyone agreed to him.

"I mean look at him-" the brown haired guy said and ran his hands on my face to the neck.

"What- stop you fucker" i tried to protest but he didn't listen and kept running his hands towards my chest.

'I can't breathe please stop'

"Ikr even i wouldn't miss the chance" the orange haired guy said as he touched my thighs and then my waist.

'This is disgusting I want to chop their hands off'

I felt really Lucky when the teacher saw us and everyone ran away from there. I heard the teacher calling my name before i passed out.

Yes Hyunjin is an orphan...😔