chapter 51

Felix pov

It's been 2 days since I got to Australia.

After spending time with my mother and sister for the whole 2 days only then i got satisfied. Because I missed them so much.

Now I'm spending time with my old friends here.

"Lix, so you're still single?" A girl asked me.

"Of course he is single or else why would he come here? He would be spending his time with his girlfriend in Korea!" My friends joked.

"Relationship huh?? I'm not planning on being in one as long as I'm with hyun-"
I stopped telling them as I suddenly thought of hyunjin.

"HYUN- WHO NOW?? Ok now. I guess you're not completely single" They all laughed at me.

Hyunjin?? Why did I not call him after getting here?? He must be feeling lonely....

I was so busy after getting here that I didn't think of calling him.

"G'day mate I'm leaving now" I said and got home as soon as possible even though I heard people calling me.

During the call

"Hello?" Hyunjin answer my call as soon as it was rang.

"Jinnie I'm so sorry i didn't call you for two days...I was just busy. Were you waiting for my call??" I said as sweetly as i could.

"Don't flatter yourself!!! Who said I was waiting for you??" Hyunjin angrily defended himself.

"Common jinnie!! You were obviously waiting for me! You picked my call as soon as i called you!!" I said.

"Huhhh!?? I- i was just using my phone so i happened to pick up before I knew it" he really don't want to admit doesn't he?

"Fine...." I lowered my voice to act like I was hurt.

"How are you anyway?" He asked me in low voice that would almost be inaudible if it wasn't a call.

"I'm good. I am spending all my time with my family and oh my god my sister kept teasing me about my blue hair!!like can you believe it?" I continued to talk to hyunjin

"Why?? You look like an angel in that?" Hyunjin blurted out. I bet he was regretting and feeling embarrassed to say this. I would like to see his expression. It would be funny and cute.

"You think so?" I asked lowering my voice.

"Nah I was just joking. I'm with your sister" he said.

"You can't take back your words" I whined at him.

"Common she's right!! You're hair literally glows in dark" hyunjin said and chuckled.

He is literally teasing me now.

"Ughh well more of a reason to call me an angel don't you think?" I played along with hyunjin.

We continued to talk for God knows how long. But still I want to keep talking to him. We're talking about most Random stuff to most emotional parts and then I had to deal with his drama of how jisung betrayed him again in playing a fucking video game. Saying that he cheated and all. All I did was listen to him and take his side while saying it's jisungs fault and he really is a cheater. I hope jisung never finds out about our conversation or he might kill me.

My phone kept giving me battery warnings and it's almost 10%. Only then, I saw time on my phone only to realise it's already midnight!!

"You know it's literally mid night right now!" I said.

"WHAT?? SO THAT'S WHY MY PHONES ON 3% NOW?? WE'VE BEEN TALKING FROM EVENING OR AFTERNOON?? HOW MANY HOURS ARE WE EVEN IN THIS CALL? WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME BEFORE??" as always my drama ilama. He's so idiotic and I love this about him.

"Haha calm down jinnie. My phone's also uhh 7% now. And I too, didn't realise that we've been talking that long" I said and chuckled at him.

"Oh shit! My shift is on tomorrow morning. Wow just great yongbok. Look because of you I might be late tomorrow morning!" I laughed at how chaotic he is.

"Ayo!! You're the one who forgot it and it's only midnight don't be dramatic!" I said and laughed.

"Laugh all you want now yongbok, I'll take my revenge when you get here" he huffed.

"Ok sorry Now!! It's my fault ok? I Missed you soo much that I kept talking to you" I said and the other end got on dead silence.

"Whatever I'm sleepy bye" he said in a low voice. Man his voice is something else. He was always focused on my voice but hearing hyunjin's low voice is kinda turning me on.

"Fine good night jinnie. You had dinner right?" I asked him.

"Yeah!! Yeah I did I'm not kid now bye and good night" he said quickly and hang up the call.

I chuckled unknowingly thinking how we spoke for hours and still I didn't get enough of it.

It's like kissing his lips...no matter how many times I kiss him, i keep wanting to kiss him more and make those plump lips swollen. No matter how much I talked to him just now, I still miss him.

Hyunjin pov

After talking to felix for hours like some newly got together couple I've been giggling and smiling and punching my pillow non stop. My heart just won't calm down. My face is completely red and so flushed that I'm hiding in my pillow now even though there is no one to see me.

And his voice his sooo...hot

Not just hot, it's a fucking turn on.

I missed him too much that I just wanted to talk him normally and hear him talk about his time there, that's the only reason why I didn't get hard i guess.

We never talked in calls that much before. Sure we did call but it's always short. This is my first time hearing his sexy voice this long. I mean just hearing him humming to my ramblings is so attractive for no reason.

I should stop being horny and focus on what I was doing before the call.

I started painting this morning. I didn't start it yesterday because I've been waiting for his call.

I couldn't even say I miss him.

Damn hyunjin you're seriously a coward.

I scolded myself for not being more open to him. I mean just telling him I miss him wouldn't be so bad right? Like it's common between friends, it's nothing weird. He wouldn't assume anything weird right??

I sighed and decided to sleep for now. I will just continue continue my painting after my shift ends tomorrow.

I looked at my painting and felix photo beside it for one last time before going to my bedroom.

Yes, I'm making a portrait of felix. I've decided this the day I saw felix crying on the rooftop. He looked majestic under the moon and I can't help but to take this challenge.

I actually never drew any actual living person. Yes I did draw some of my favourite actors or some fictional characters but....

I never thought that I would paint someone in my whole life. But felix just captured me.

I need to finish it. It's not like I'm planning on showing this to anyone. Maybe i could get bold enough to show it to felix in future? IN FUTURE. I'm not yet ready to show my paintings to people. Not even my friends.

I'm sure they won't judge me even if they didn't like my paintings. It's just I need time. Maybe I will show them one day when I'm completely out of my trauma.