chapter 18

Felix pov

I know my Hyung's are overprotective about me but i didn't expect them to get this extent. They really went overboard without knowing what happened.

Right now i really regret why i didn't stop changbin when he raised his voice. I was in a shock and i didn't expect them to get angry over something like this. So What if i spend the night with him?? I'm not kid!!

Hyunjin and i are still holding hands tight until he looked at me.

"Are you ok now jinnie?" I said while rubbing his hands.

He nodded and whispered "I'm fine now i think"

I stopped rubbing his hand and immediately he frowned at loss of contact.

'Cute really cute'

I smiled and cupped his face while stroking his cheek with my thumb finger.

"Sorry jinniee. They are my Hyung's and they're just worried about me. I know they over reacted at this. And I'm sorry jinnie" i said while still stroking his cheek with my thumb.

"It's fine felix. I think I'm fine now you should talk to them"  he said

I sighed. I need to stop this. I need to make something up or else people won't stop bothering hyunjin.

'What I'm about to do is fucking crazy but Fuck it let's do this shit'

I stood up and turned to look at my friends who are still looking at us with their mouth wide open.

I took a deep breath and started to say my crazy reason.

"LOOK HERE EVERYONE WHOEVER CURIOUS ABOUT THE MIDNIGHT THING" I yelled and everyone started to look at me again.

"Felix what are you doing-" hyunjin tugged my shirt by asking this. I turned to look at him and I smirked at him once before looking back again.

"I asked hyunjin out on a date yesterday. I like hyunjin. I started liking him from when we were assigned to do project together. And for the midnight thing, we just went on a late night movie show. It ended at 12"

"Oh and he didn't accept to go on a date me. But i just told him that i won't do my part in our next project if he didn't go on a date with me. So he didn't have any choice but to accept it. That's it, y'all can mind your own business now" i said .I went to the gang and looked at the guys and said "That includes you guys too"

I took my plate and I was about to leave from them until I heard Chan say "Wait lixie hear me out-" and i cut him off by saying "Naur Chris, just know that you guys went overboard and I'm fucking not ok with it" in english.

I went to hyunjin and sat beside him. He is looking at me with his mouth wide open. Still in shock with the information i just announced i guess.

"What?? jinnie are you there??" I waved my hands infront of his eyes.

He blinked few times and looked at me. "Ok first you don't have to do this I'm fine you can sit with them" he said.

"Nah I will stay sulking for more time and let them feel guilty" i said and giggled at him.

"Fine do as you wish" he siad.

"So are we done now? can we start eating?" I asked with a pout on.

"What do you mean we are done? After saying we went on a fucking date?" He asked.

"Well i didn't say we are actually fucking like everyone else is thinking, so it's not that bad" i said and smirked at him.

"Wh-What? Are you cr-crazy"? he said.

"Omg your ears are completely red that's so cute" i said while touching his ears and rubbing it.

                              ---------

Hyunjin pov

"Well i didn't say we are actually fucking like everyone else is thinking, so it's not that bad" he said by smirking at me.

'Too bad we didn't fuck-'

What the fuck did i just think??? NAH NO WAY I DID NOT THINK THAT SHIT

"Wh-What? Are you cr-crazy?" Shit why did I have to stutter!!!

"Omg your ears are completely red that's so cute" he simply said that while touching and rubbing my ears.

'This small Action is enough to do things inside me'

"What the fuck?" I slapped his hand away "you!! stop that and eat right now" and i started to eat my food.

"Aww Common your hurting my feelings jinnie. Did you really have to slap my hand like that?" He said while pouting.

"I don't fucking care" i said and continued to eat.

"Ok ok fine. I said that because they won't bother you about midnight thing anymore. And you don't need to reveal that the um you know orphanage thing" he said while lowering his voice at last words.

"Seriously you couldn't come up with any better excuse??like we studied or something??" I asked while still thinking this is bad idea.

"It's not a big deal chill and i couldn't think anymore at that time. You were still trembling i wanted to get back to you and be there for you as soon as possible" he said.

'He wanted to be there for me?'

My heart started beating fast with what he said. This stupid organ!! Stop he was just being kind. He would help anyone who was in my place.

He is really unbelievable.

Felix pov

We are in dance class and it's almost completed. Everyone packed and left. I was about to leave too until I saw Minho hyung.

Yes i didn't talk with anyone of my friends whole day. Even with my hyung. They tried to talk to me but i just ignored them. I wanted to stay mad for more time at them. I spent the whole day with hyunjin. I mean we're seatmates after all.

"Lix?" Minho hyung started talking "I called granny and she said you are with her the whole day" he said.

"And she said everything to me. Even about about hyunjin" he said looking down.

"Seriously hyung this is what I was mad before. If i didn't tell you then you need to respect it!!!" I said. I really did not expect Hyung to do this.

"I was just worried about you. You never say 'no' to people. Remember how your ex tried to get dad's company files when he invited himself to our home. And our uncle blamed you as a traitor that day, Just cuz you couldn't say no to him. I thought it was something like that with hyunjin too. Not just me, Chan and changbin thought the same and they are just worried about you lix" He said.

"Hyung I was just 16 then. Of course i couldn't say no when he showed up. And did you tell Chan and changbin too about hyunjin???" I asked him. God please tell me you didn't tell them hyung.

"No of course i didn't tell them. I was just worried about you. After knowing your okay i-" he was still talking but i heard a noice near the door. I looked at the direction of sound.

It was hyunjin.

He was looking at me standing there. Tears were flowing out of his eyes.