chapter 41

Felix pov

I woke up due to stinging pain on my neck and shoulders. I opened my eyes slowly to see what the fuck it is. But my brain stopped working for a second.

Oh fuck

Can I even move when this tall guy on my lap hugging me like a koala wakes up? Cuz my legs feel numb. My body is sticky with sweat and cum. This water is irritating me as I was staying here for hours. This is the worst place and worst position I ever slept in my life.

But why are arms still around his back...still hugging him....still not leaving him?

By how my arms are sticking to his skin with the amount of sweat I can tell that i hugged him like this the whole time. The thing is why do I still want to hug him? Why I don't want to leave this stinky tub? I love hugs but I would never hug like this with anyone. And here I'm still embracing him tightly.

Hyunjin you are really something.

"Jinnie?.... Hey jinnie....wake up, darling" I softly whispered to him while stroking his hair.

"Hmm....lix??" He slowly opened his eyes and his eyes widened by seeing me.

"WHAT THE FUCK??- AGH SHIT!!!" he freaked out and tried to sit straight while his back shoot him a stinging pain.

"What happened-" he stopped for a damn 5 minutes like for literal 5 minutes.

"WE FUCK- *cough* *cough* we fucked a-gain?" He voice is low and husky. I guess he can't speak after all that wild yelling.

"First of all Calm down jinnie. Yes we fucked again. And don't worry jisung isn't here yet. It's still early in the morning. Might be 3 am now. Cuz it's still dark outside look" I explained to hyunjin who's face is amused.

"Secondly you don't remember anything???!!!"  I don't know why do I feel sad that he might not remember anything cuz he was drunk?

"I-i- *ehem* I remember. Not all of it but, I think i remember most of it" he slowly said. Feeling hard to even say that. Shit now I feel guilty after seeing the state of his voice. But be happy at least he remembers right? A positive guy like me should think about positive things more than anything.

"Ok jinnie I'm glad you didn't forget. lastly and thirdly can you get up jinnie? My legs are numb now" I asked him.

"I would've done it the second i woke up if I could. Remember how you fucked me? I CAN'T EVEN-*cough* *cough* I can't even sit straight" he said to while glaring at me.

"You're the one who was yelling 'more' anyways try getting up with your hands somewhat then I can get out here to carry you"

"That yelling was- you know what forget it" he pouted and gripped his two hands on the tub edges trying to get up.

"Agh fuck ah-" he made dangerous sounds that isn't good for him.

"Make more sounds like this and I'll grab your hips, pull it down and thrust my dick inside you again" I said to hyunjin who lost the grip and fell on me again. We both groaned in pain.

"I'm never having sex in bath tub ever again in my life" hyunjin said.

"Mee too" i literally agreed with him.

We somehow got up and we managed to clean ourselves.

                              ----------

Hyunjin pov

Felix!! that guy!! he really wants me to have a heart attack or what????

'Jinnie. My darling how can a goddess like you exist?? You look so heavenly darling. I can't believe I'm fucking a goddess like you'

Why does he have to say it like that?? Making my heart flutter!!!

It's been 3 days since that heavenly sex. And I believe I'm still not over it. It's already night now. I'm showering now the same place where I felt like heaven feels nothing now.

What did felix say again?

Goddess huh??

I remember a lady in my orphanage who works there told me how beautiful my mother was. How handsome my father was when that lady accidentally saw the picture of him from my mom.

She told me that I got both of their looks. How both of their genes made me look unreal. It's funny cuz all they did was give me these cursed genes that make me want to burn myself.

I would have been an emotionless robot if felix didn't show up in my life. Whenever someone called me pretty I felt disgusted in the inside. But when felix calls me that, I feel like he means it. Like He means that I'm pretty on the inside too.

You mean it right felix?

I really hope that.

Felix please tell me you mean it. Please tell me that this sex we're doing mean something to you. It doesn't have to be love. At least tell me you care about me. That's enough.

If you were the same as others too I might not hold on anymore.

How nice would it be if I drowned in this water tub? I mean the volume of the water is not bad......Not low.

The Next second I couldn't breathe.

I did that spontaneously like my body moved on it's own.

I couldn't breathe and I don't want to breathe.

I can hear my own heart beat from the back of my eyelids. Hair curls around the thin line of my mouth which is painfully pressed shut to keep the water out. A pocket of air bursts from the seam and pearls of breath bubble to the surface. My lungs ripple and compress. How much will I have to suffocate like this? When will it end?

But this suffocation is better. It can end soon at least. But when you're alive you can't end it.

'Your pathetic. You don't deserve to live. You should just die. Not like anyone cares if you're alive! Why are you still alive now??'

Why am I remembering them now. Please stop. I'll die. Please leave me alone. Don't make me remember those words where I felt like a pathetic person. I actually believed everything they said. I still can't get those people out of my head. I still can't get 'her' out of my head. The one who ruined my life, My last will to live. It's better to die. I can never heal from that.

It's not like someone will actually cry or be sad over the death of a pathetic person like me. I don't deserve felix kindness. Maybe wishing felix to care for me is too much to ask for a person like me.

Nobody pov

"HYUNJIN ARE YOU GONNA STAY THERE FOREVER OR WHAT?" Jisung yelled at hyunjin who is taking too long in bathroom.

Hyunjin can't hear anything. His body is completely under water.

"Man what are you doing come out-" just then jisung saw that the door is open.

"That idiot must've forgot to lock as always" jisung knows hyunjin is always like that. Clumsy and forgetful just like him. Jisung was about to close the door but he didn't hear any moments.

'But hyunjin must've heard the door opening why is he so silent?? He would have yelled at me to close the door already. And I can't hear any sounds. Maybe he is already done bathing' jisung thought and decided to open the door.

Jisung opened the door and went inside. And he saw something he didn't want to see.

Jisung quickly pulled hyunjin out from the water by holding his arm. And patted his back to get the water out from his mouth.

Hyunjin eyes are red. His whole body is shaking. He is taking heavy breaths to calm down.

"First get up from here" jisung yelled at hyunjin. Jisung face is fuming with anger.

Hyunjin got out and his breathing is still heavy. Jisung quickly wrapped a towel around hyunjin.

Hyunjin leaned on wall and closed his eyes. Wrapping his arms around his upper body and covering himself with the towel. A tear rolled down his eye.

'Sorry I tried to break my promise felix'