chapter 55

Hyunjin pov

I was literally shocked by Felix's plans.

Like wtf ? People actually really go to these places in one day??

I'll be tired just by going out to buy my painting materials. I mostly order things so I've never been to shopping before that much. Forget about amusement parks or movies,who would want to go alone there? It would be so awkward to sit alone in the bunch of crowds.

But right now I have felix as my company, maybe it wouldn't be so bad?

"Fine we'll go to all those places you said" I smiled at him.

"You're the best jinnie!!!!!" Felix kissed me and hugged me tight in excitement.

"Woah woah- I can't breathe-" he is literally crushing me. I'm always forgetting that he is actually strong unlike his innocent face.

"Sorry!! Hehe" he chuckled.

Now we both went shopping. I never got these many clothes before in my life. I always choose simple and comfy. But he is selecting everything I tried.

"This?" I got out of the trial room and asked him.

"Oh god jinnie why do you look good in everything??" He asked with a shocked expression.

"You're not going to buy this too right?" I asked him, raising my eyebrow.

He just smiled at me mischievously.

Finally when felix is still paying I saw there is some jwellery shop in entrance.

I said felix that I'm going to washroom and I left him in the paying section. There is huge line in that section, I'm sure he'll be stuck at least 30min.

I quickly went to that jwellery shop to check if there is anything I could buy to felix.

"May I help you sir?" The shop lady asked me.

I'm not used to this at all!! i felt really hard to speak with strangers. I have to do this for felix!!!

"I-I'm looking something for my partner" I smiled at her awkwardly.

"Oh- then could you please wait sir? I'll bring you what's best here" she said. I nodded and sat in the chair.

"This chain is trend now a days, boys always gift this one to their partners" she showed me various things and they are good but not for felix.

I'm sure he had these all way before.

Just when I was about to give up I saw some rings in a corner.

They are two pairs and I asked her to show me them.

"Wow sir, I think you selected the correct one's" she chuckled by saying this.

"You think so?" I asked her in confusion.

"This are homaika rings. It symbolises that you guys are promising each other to be in a serious relationship for this life time" she said and smiled warmly.

My face heated up by the thought of being with Felix forever.

"I could only wish" I blurted out.

"I'm sure everything goes well sir" she smiled warmly and gave those rings.

"You're even getting matching rings for your girlfriend, she can't possibly break it" she said.

"It's a boy actually" I said without any hesitation.

"Wow. Then I wish you'll get your forever with him" she smiled and there is no mocking in what she said. I could tell she is genuine.

"Thank you, your the first one to know this" I chuckled thinking how I never told anyone about this.