chapter 53

No one's pov

When hyunjin heard felix saying darling word breathlessly all his sanity is gone and he can't hold it in anymore.

Hyunjin lowered his pants with boxers and he stroked his crotch.

"Mhmm felix" he said and felix mind was blown off by Hyunjin's heavy breaths.

Felix didn't expect this to happen but what can he do? He is already biting his lip to hold his moans back while stroking his own dick.

"Darling follow what your baby says okay?" He said and hyunjin breath hitched by that.

"Yes yes please tell me what to do... I can't hold on anymore -mhm ah~" his face is flushed hot right now.

"Get on all fours" felix commanded.

Hyunjin immediately obeyed and changed his position.

"Baby....what should I do now?" He asked so innocently yet there is no innocence in what he is doing.

"You have lube right? Now you know what to do" felix said while biting his lip holding back his moans. He slightly started stroking his own dick.

Hyunjin did what felix said.

"Thrust your middle finger inside first" felix said and hyunjin slowly thrust it inside.

"Mhm agh~" hyunjin groaned in pain at first. But then he remembered how felix used to do him and he moved his hand the same way.

"You can add another ~agh mhm~ one darling" felix said in between his groans.

Hyunjin added another finger inside and thrust it in a slow pace.

"Do you feel good darling?? You have really long fingers..it must've reached deep in you by now" felix said in his deep voice which made Hyunjin to release pre-cum.

"B-but ~ahh~ it's n-not yours and i-i need it fa-faster ~ahh~" hyunjin voice was low and soft.

Felix strokes on his crotch became faster and faster by each and every word he heard from hyunjin.

"Imagine it's my dick inside you and thrust it fast, just like I'm imagining you in front of me, on all fours, taking me so good" his breathing got heavy..

Hyunjin moaned by thought of felix being inside him right now. Fucking him rough and abusing his hole.

"Yes! AHH LIX I-" hyunjin moaned loudly which felt heaven to felix.

He missed those beautiful moans of Hyunjin.

"You hit the spot? good, now keep thrusting your fingers at the same spot but in a faster pace" felix gripped his bed sheets as he felt so good hearing hyunjin's moaning right beside his ears and he almost felt like cumming.

"Ahh good oh~ felix ah it feels' really go-good" hyunjin kept calling felix name in between his moaning.

"My darling ah~~it feels good for me too" felix wished that his dick is the thing that is inside hyunjin.

"Oh god~ darling I wish it was your hole taking me in so well, it makes me warm" felix threw his head back imagining all sorts of things now.

"I-i want to grip your thighs tight and pull you back by thrusting my dick inside you" felix is saying out all the things he is imagining right now.

Hyunjin walls clenched his fingers by felix each word. He didn't feel this way before when he was struggling to thrust. This feels even better.

"Ahh yes i-i would like ~oh ah~ that baby~~ th-then? What?" Hyunjin is not this type to talk such things. But felix always was the exception to hyunjin isn't he?