chapter 57

No body pov

After that night time flew Really fast. They got busy with college and their performance for the program.

Chan said he will come for the show. So everyone got happy to hear that their old man is coming back.

Felix and hyunjin had their time together whenever they can. They didn't get that much time as before. But still they managed to at least cuddle. It felt enough after a tiring schedule. They did all things without jisung knowing ofcourse. They slept together whenever jisung wasn't in the dorm and they really managed to keep it down so no one would notice.

They spent time outside when jisung was in his room. Jisung is getting really suspicious now.

"Seungmin was felix there in your room last time?" Jisung asked raising his eyebrow.

"Nah he said he is going on some date" seungmin replied.

"Oh well. Hyunjin wasn't there too? He said he was meeting a friend?" Jisung said.

"What are you implying?" Seungmin asked.

"There is no way you didn't realise there is something is off" jisung asked while narrowing his eyes.

Seungmin sighed in defeat.

"Ok fine there no use in playing dumb. You got me. I.n may not have noticed anything but I did" seungmin agrees with jisung.

"Spill seungmin" jisung asked.

"Well, remember when you went on a two day trip with minho hyung?" Seungmin asked

"Yeah? What about it?" Jisung asked in confusion.

"Felix wasn't with us the whole two days and he said he visited his grandma" seungmin said.

"But I-" seungmin interrupted jisung and said "exactly jisung! You visited her with minho hyung for some time and you said there is no felix with her"

"No way. Is it just one time?" jisung said.

"No. It's been like this ever since the holidays, now that I think about it...it was like this before too" seungmin frowned.

"Should we like confront them or leave them?" Jisung asked, he felt confused on what to do with this situation.

"Jisung I think we should leave them alone, at least until this year's performance. And even after that we should just wait until they're ready to tell us... Whatever it is going on between them" what seungmin made sense but only jisung knows the consequences if this
Continued. Only jisung knows hyunjin's situation.

Hyunjin is important friend in their group now so seungmin do care about him but jisungs and hyunjin's bond is deep. They went through a lot of fights with each other like cats and dogs to get here. Now jisung almost knows every habit of Hyunjin, same goes with hyunjin.

But jisung never expected hyunjin having thoughts of killing himself. Jisung never saw Hyunjin being close with anyone. He never brought friends nor he went to meet his old friends. He knows hyunjin is lying to meet felix just so he won't worry.

It's not like jisung don't trust felix but what hyunjin needs is something felix never gave to anyone. He was an amazing friend for everyone but it's always a tragic when it comes to dating. he doesn't want hyunjin to experience that.

Jisung got used to hyunjin's emotionless face and never socializing but ever since felix hyunjin changed.

Jisung is afraid hyunjin might go back to the way he used to be..or even worse..what if he....what if he.....Repeat what he did that day? drowning himself-