chapter 49

Hyunjin pov

I almost forgot about Holidays. Damn it's just in a few days. I should be alone again. All the boys will go to their homes and I should stay here in dorms alone. Yet another year of telling people lies that my parents are living far and I can't go home.

I told this reason to jisung last year and I should do that this year too. At least I don't need to lie to felix. He knows why I would stay here.

But it's not all that bad tho. I can complete my paintings that i didn't get to finish or start some new ones. I have so many ideas to draw. Being alone is not bad I've always liked to be alone peacefully.

Or so I thought.

Nobody pov

Felix is cooking with Minho's and Chan's help. All the boys are having a sleepover in Chan's dorm.

"Hyung can you pass that knife?" Felix asked minho

"Here it is lix" Minho passed it felix.

"Minho add more meat changbin likes it that way!!" Chan said to minho

"Yes yes of course I know hyung" Minho replied.

"Oh shit I almost forgot! lix are you done with the chocolate cake I asked, you know for han?" Minho asked felix.

Felix jumped excitedly and said "of course I didn't forget that and I did brownies too, for hyunjin"

"What's this Chaos in the kitchen?" Changbin asked while looking at Chan and lee brothers.

"Oh nothing just minho hyung trying to impress his lover" seungmin blurted out.

"And is it working hyung?" I.n asked.

"Just look at him. You will know for yourself" seungmin pointed to jisung and hyunjin.

"I'm so in love with this lee" jisung sighed dreamily.

"Me too" hyunjin blurted out looking at felix taking brownies out from oven carefully.

"WHAT?" jisung snapped out from his dreamland and shouted at hyunjin.

This made hyunjin to realise what the fuck he just said.

"What- wait! It's not that- I didn't mean it like lee minho but lee fel-NO wait- it's not him. Absolutely not him. But it's definitely not Minho- but what I mean as lee is- it's just-uh well it's just that i was just joking to see your reaction. Yay that's right. I was just kidding!!!" Hyunjin didn't want to get caught by everyone. He got completely panicked.

"HWANG HYUNJIN SHUT UP. Gosh why are you so dramatic. Of course I know it's not Minho. It's just I was surprised that you finally admitted that you like fel-" jisung was about to screw up everything for hyunjin.

"HAN JISUNG!! COULD YOU LIKE? SHUT UP?" Hyunjin gave a signal to jisung that everyone is watching them. Only then jisung stopped his talking.

"Hyung what did we just witness?" I.n widened his eyes in shock.

"Who the fuck knows?" Seungmin literally lost it.

"Ay ay ay hyunjinie are you cheating on me??" Changbin started to joke around again. He fake cried and tried to hug hyunjin.

"Ew get away bitch" hyunjin heartlessly jumped away from him.

"Meaniee!!" Changbin looked at hyunjin like he was betrayed by his lover.

"Aren't you hungry? Go and annoy Minho hyung and leave me alone dweakki" hyunjin bluntly said to changbin.

"Innie Let's just forget what happened for now" seungmin said.