chapter 10

Hyunjin pov

I woke up panting and my whole body is sweating. I couldn't breathe.
'Why did I have that dream now?'. I haven't thought about my high school incidents for a while now. Why am I having flashbacks now?

I got up from my bed and saw that jisung isn't here 'He must've been fucked lifeless already' i smirked at the thought. I went to drink water to calm down from the nightmare i just had.

Yes I'm an orphan. I don't have parents oh well, i had parents but they left me. Apparently my mother was too young and tried to get abortion but doctors said it was too late. And my father did not take any responsibility and ran off leaving her alone. She just gave me birth and left me here. She left me a letter tho.

The letter was nothing special she said that she had dreams to achieve and can't take care of me. And the orphanage can take good care of me.

I hate her. Not because she didn't take care of me or raise me but why did she have to give birth to me? If I was that unwanted she should've killed me after I was born.

If I was a burden to her then she should've killed me that day only. Why did she give me life just for me to live a miserable life?haha funny.

I don't even know how she looks. I guess she didn't want me to find her when I grew up. I don't want to find her anyways. She just reminds me that I'm not wanted in this world.

That i wasn't supposed to exist in this world. That, I'm a mistake. Forget about my parents loving me, they didn't want me to exist in the first place.

Thinking all about orphanage i just remembered that it's been a while since I visited the kids.

I have love-hate feelings for that orphanage cuz I had the most painful and most beautiful memories in the same place. I don't have any other place to call home but the orphanage. But i never felt like a real home in the orphanage and i really don't know why.

I decided to visit the orphanage this weekend since we don't have any projects or assignments for this week.

--------

Felix pov

I'm just watching Netflix with i.n and seungmin in our room as i don't have anything to do this week. 'Finally some free weekend' i thought.

We all had a really bad headache this morning and decided to rest the next weekend since ours hyungs are busy this weekend. We didn't plan anything for the day.

Until i heard my phone ringing. I saw who that is and it was my grandma. Wow it's been a while since i talked or met her.

I answered the phone-

"Hiiii granny how are you?" I asked

"Oh I'm still alive my dear grandson" she said sarcastically.

"What was that granny? Don't talk like that!!" I gasped

"Then come and visit your granny this weekend, your granny is missing you lixie even your brother visited me 2 weeks back." she said.

"Me too granny I miss you too. I was just busy when Minho visited you or else we planned to visit you together and i would really love to spend my weekend with you granny" i replied to her

"Really lixieeee?? Promise me???" Granny asked me.

I giggled and answered her "yes granny, i promise I will stay with you for the whole day"

--------

I'm with granny now. I love spending time with her more than with my parents. Everyone tells me that we are literally the same that I got my positive vibes and that sunshine smile from her.

"Oh no" she said suddenly.

"What happened granny?" I asked as i was worried.

"Today is the day that i should visit the orphanage lixie" she said.

"You mean the orphanage that you used to take me when I was 10?" i asked as my mood became gloomy of remembering that day.

And she noticed it. "Lixie you should move on from that incident. It is done, we can't change the past. Even I moved on from that incident and i accepted his apology and you should also forgive him lixie" she tried to console me.

"I'm not ready to forgive him yet granny that scene still scares me. But it's Fine granny let's go to the orphanage for now" i said finally picking up the courage. I don't want to make granny sad. I know she needs to check up on kids, she loves them too much.

"Really?? thank you lixie I love you!!! that's my boy now" she hugged me excitedly.

I hugged her back "haha love you too granny" i said to her.

"Ok Then let's bake some brownies and cookies for the kids" she giggled by saying this.

"BROWNIES???YAYYY!! LET'S START BAKING" i said as i fucking love brownies i learnt baking them from her.

---------

This orphanage has really some fate for me to meet hyunjin. 'Why is he here now? Out of all days why does he have to come today?'

'AND WHY IS SMILING??'

I've never seen hyunjin smile like this. Maybe I've only had one time that day back when we were 10 years old. After that he was mostly expressionless or with frown on his face.

But now he is looking so sweetly at that little girl.

'He looks fucking adorable'

(Just imagine hyunjin with long hair here🥺)

He is surrounded by kids. One girl started to play with his hair and she plucked his hair in middle.

He smiled cutely and winked at her.

'Fuck, my heart is beating so fast at this image now'

(Yep he looks exactly like this😭)

Then he looked at me ,our eyes met.