chapter 26

Hyunjin pov

"Did you enjoy our meet up?" Felix asked me excitedly.

"It's not bad" i said while listening to the professor.

"I knew it. You will like all of my crack headed friends trust me" Felix said while smiling like a kid.

"Omg we should totally go to karoke next time" he said and shaked my arm already feeling excited about it.

"Oh i would like to hear your wonderful voice here too Mr.lee, you can sing right here. No need for karoke discussion in the class" professor said looking at felix seriously.

"Uh sorry prof" felix apologized and sat quietly with a pout on his face. Gosh he is so fucking cute right now that I want eat him. I didn't know i was staring at him until he glanced at me and gave me a note. I opened the note to see what he wrote. My eyes widened at this.

'look at professor for now would you? I can give you want you want afterwards sweetheart'

I glared at Felix while feeling all excited about this afterwards and he winked at me. Now we are having lunch at cafeteria with the guys. Yes I'm also with them. Felix dragged me.

"What do you mean I ate your snacks. I did not touch them. May be Chan hyung ate them?" jisung said.

"No!!!! I was busy working on my laptop. I did not even know you were eating snacks!! Minho came in the middle of our practice, I'm sure he stole them" Chan hyung said.

"I mean yea it can be. Sorry kitten i know you would actually do that" jisung said.

"Hannie? Why? I thought we're blaming chan together! It was your idea" Minho hyung exclaimed.

"Are they always this loud??" I asked.

"Definitely" seungmin, i.n , felix said at the time looking at their loud Hyung's.

"And they're the oldest of you y'all?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yep" maknae line answered.

"And you're stuck in between us, except for jisung of course" felix said and laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well you're 6 months older than me, jisung and seungmin" felix said.

"What I don't understand- oh wait you mean my birthday is in march! Oh right i forgot. You should call me hyung then" i said and chuckled.

"What the fuck? You forgot your birthday?" Seungmin gasped.

"Ikr? that's Fucking insane jinnie" felix gasped even more dramatically.

"Well it's nothing special anyway. And didn't I tell y'all to call me hyung?" I said.

"No way. I'm calling you jinnie that's cute" felix said.

I gasped dramatically and looked at seungmin "you too?"

"Nah I'm fine with hyunjin. I find it hard to even call these three crack heads hyung no way I'm calling you" he said by pointing to Chan , changbin, lee know.

"Hey I'm older than you too seungmin" jisung shouted.

"Fuck off" seungmin said. Not giving two shits about jisungs cry.

"You're that one sassy type aren't you?" I hummed.

"And you're that one mysterious type aren't you?" Seungmin said with sly smile.

"Am i ? Why do you think that?"  I asked seungmin as i was amused by his question.

"I don't know. You're a top student, A literal God in dance, you have only few friends, always being in dark... your interesting. I feel like there is more in you" seungmin said.