chapter 62 (Nancy)

Nobody pov

Hyunjin stood there in shock like his whole body got paralyzed suddenly. He couldn't utter a word when felix started pouring his feelings out.

"I made a mistake loving you" at this line it broke hyunjin completely. His bind went blank. He couldn't differentiate if this is real or his nightmare. He had too many nightmares where felix would leave him by telling the same exact words.

Felix slammed the door and left hyunjin alone there. Hyunjin can't believe this just happened. They fought. Felix really said those words to him.

Mistake!!
Mistake!
Mistake!
Mistake!
Mistake!
Mistake!
Mistake!

'not this mistake nonsense again?'

'maybe felix is holding it in until now? Maybe he's sick of my stupid anxiety? He must've realised how messed up I'm in my brain'

Hyunjin chuckled bitterly before taking a deep breath and washing his face with cold water.

"no. Felix didn't mean those words. This is just cuz he was angry that's it. I will go to class and talk to him and we'll make up. Felix loves me. He loves me right?" Hyunjin talked to himself through the mirror making up his mind to apologize to felix once again.

When felix slammed the door just outside jisung and minho stood looking at him worriedly. Felix cried more after seeing them.

"We were just worried about you two but we didn't expect this lix" Minho sighed feeling helpless with his brother's situation. But jisung don't have the same thoughts as his boyfriend Minho.

"You messed up lix" jisung said while glaring at felix.

"I.... I know...I just lost it seeing him like that. Ji..i saw that look on hyunjin's face" felix hands are shaking while he said it.

"What look?" Jisung asked gripping his shoulders looking straight at him.

"The l-look when he tried to jump from the roof. I saw his eyes...it was the same as that day..that expressionless look...for a second, there is no life in his eyes. It was dead. Why? WHY? WE WERE HAPPY! I THOUGHT HE IS ACTUALLY HAPPY AFTER WE GOT TOGETHER! WHY IS HE LIKE THIS AGAIN??? AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID I MADE A MISTAKE LOVING HIM! IT WAS A LIE! A COMPLETE NONSENSE? I ONLY WANTED HIM HAPPY BUT I HURT HIM BY MY WORDS!!" felix breathing is heavy. He tears did not stop. He clutched his heart feeling the pain of losing hyunjin. Felix was afraid that Hyunjin might try something again.

"Lix!! Calm down!! Yes, you did blurt out nonsense but you can apologise. He'll come to class soon. Get a grip and apologize to him!" Jisung said while Minho tried to calm felix by comforting him. Even tho Hyunjin trying jump off the roof is a news to jisung, he didn't ask anything to more right now.

"N-no... I can't...right now..i can't look at him" felix was scared to face hyunjin's dead expression on his face again.

"Ok! Ok ... Now calm down. Talk to him whenever you are ready but make sure you're not too late. You can sit in another seat in classroom today. It's better if you take time to think before you start spouting anymore nonsense" Minho said while smiling gently at his brother.

Felix nodded getting his breath back.

"Thank you hyung.. seriously I'm hopeless" felix said as he stood up.

"See you jagi" jisung kissed Minho before going to class with felix.

Felix sat on the empty seat on front row. They added one chair cause they were informed that there'll be a new student who is transferring here today.