chapter 27

Hyunjin pov

He crashed his lips on mine. This time it's not just a normal peck. The next thing I did was give Felix the complete dominance.

Felix kissed me fiercely moving his lips against mine. His tongue slipped past my lips. Our tongues collided with each other. His tongue continued to dance along with mine sending a wave of heat to my chest then my entire body with each and every contact we're having.

He pressed his body against mine. I felt dizzy and foggy. My entire body was shaking. But I didn't stop him. My inner desires screamed for more. His hands ran through my hair and he gripped my hair pulling it slightly.

I can't even explain how good felt then. It felt so good that i wanted him to pull it even harshly.

"Ah..." I moaned by gasping. Felix bit my lower lip. I was breathless and so was he. He pressed his lips weakly on mine.

My legs gave out and I slid down slowly while breathing heavily. Felix didn't move away from me, he knelt down still pressing our lips together. He is breathing heavily the same as me. We breathed, with our lips against each other while our bodies trembled with the intensity. Felix brushed his warm lips against mine one last time before pulling away and looking at me.

'Gosh how missed his lips already'

Felix pov

I'm breathing heavily to get my senses back and to calm down. But the site in front me didn't help.

Hyunjin is breathing heavily. Saliva dripping sides of his mouth. While his plump lips looked even thick after i bit his lower lip. His eyes are all hazy and watery like he is asking for more.

I wanted to destroy him right now and here.

We heard a knock behind the door hyunjin was leaning. That's when I realised where i am. Shit.

I pecked him one last time. Lingering the feeling as much as i could. Then i hesitantly let go of his face. I got up and helped him to get up. His legs are still shaking and he is still gasping for air.

"You ok hyung-? Oh hyunjin hyung your also here?" I.n came to check up on me. Thank God it's i.n or if it is anyone else they would've noticed something happened between us.

"I'm fine innie i just didn't feel well before" I said to  i.n

"It's alright if you're ok. But why is hyunjin hyung is here?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Oh I just came to check up on him" hyunjin said to him.

"Ok then shall we get to class? The break is over" I said.

"Sure hyung let's go" i.n said and we all went to class.

I held hyunjin's hand beneath the desk while our class started. I saw him looking at me surprised. I smiled at him and interlinked our fingers. He left out a shaky breath and tightened the grip of our hands.

His ears are red again. I had an urge to bite his ears and whisper all dirty things to him. I bit my lips at the thought.

Calm the fuck down felix. What are you? Some animal in heat? Why the fuck are you so horny damn it!!

I never felt like this with anyone. Yes I had my experiences but i never felt this urge that I'm feeling now for hyunjin.

And our kiss...it felt so good like it's my first time kissing someone. Those lips are like made to fit in between mine. Like his lips are the perfect fit for mine.

He moaned when I gripped his hair. Did he liked it? I wanted to pull it even harsh but i guess I still had some sense to be gentle. Why the fuck I'm being like this? It was so normal with my past partners or even with the people i had one night stands with.