chapter 6

Felix pov

I didn't know wooyoung hyung would suddenly want to hangout today but i completely forgot about hyunjin and the project at that time when he asked me. Because I was excited to hangout with him as we didn't meet up that much as before. Only after meeting hyung i suddenly remembered about hyunjin.

I thought i should cancel it and do the work the next day. So i texted jisung to inform hyunjin about that.

Lixiepixie😚

Hey ji can you tell hyunjin that I can't make it today please I'm with wooyoung hyung 🥺
I completely forgot about project 😔

                                                   Sungie🐿️

                                                    Sure lix.

Lixiepixie😚

Tysm jii🥹

                                                    Sungie🐿️
Lix i don't think he wants to postpone it as he said that "we will be too late and we won't be able to complete the whole project"

'Damn as much as I want to deny it he is fucking right shit'

Lixiepixie 😚

Ugh Fine tell him I will be late🙄

      Sungie 🐿️

Yes he said it's fine and by the way I'm staying over at your brother's so it's just you and him😏

Lixiepixie 😚

Fuck off ji✋💀

Then i just went offline and enjoyed my time with hyung. But now I really don't want to go late at night and spend the time until midnight with him, ugh but I don't have a choice now do i?

                             --------

We're doing our work silently now as we just decided what to do. He looks tired? Why do I care anyway. That's what I thought until he stretched his neck backwards making a cracking sound

Turning his head left and right his mouth left a groan

I didn't think much of it at 1st and looked back at my book until i heard

"Ahh..mmh..ngh"

I don't even know when I turned my head to look at him.

His hand wrapped around back of his neck and he threw his head back and his eyes were closed.

At that movement i just thought 'i wanna know how it feels to wrap my hands around that neck-'

WHAT!!!NAUR!!! NAURR FUCKING WAY I JUST THOUGHT THAT!!AND WITH HYUNJIN OF ALL PEOPLE??

'WTF?WHY THE FUCK DID HE DO THAT??AND WHY THE IS THAT SO SEXY?!!'

'IS HE TRYING TO SEDUCE ME OR WHAT??'

'EVEN SO WHY DOES THAT SMALL SOUND EXTREMELY TURNS ME ON'

I Snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him say "I completed with this research did you find the pics yet?" He asked me without any expression on his face.

'wait, if what he did was really to seduce me why is he acting like he didn't do anything just now?'

"Uhh hello?? um felix ?? Is something wrong?? FELIX??"hyunjin was calling him

'Yes there are so many people who want to be with me and want to sleep with me cuz- idk some of them really liked me and some just want me cuz I'm rich and popular and some of them get public attention by being with one of the college hot guys. I met so many people who tried to get on my pants just for their own use. I'm sick of such people'

"Felix?? Excuse me??uh"

'I don't think Hyunjin is the type to like the attention or any of the above things i mentioned so that was just not done intentionally??'

I was still overthinking and I heard the name that i hate the most.

"YONGBOK-AH" hyunjin shouted as his hands were on my shoulders and with a frown on his face.But why?? Most of all what did he just call me?

"NEVER CALL ME THAT" I yelled at him as i remembered the memories that I want to forget. All because of him.

"I- i was j-just " he closed his eyes and took a deep breath then looked at me  and said "You zoned out we should complete this before it's too late. Because of you we'll be even late now"

He said this expressionlessly as if he wasn't frowning just now, as if he didn't stutter just now!! He's unbelievable.

"Where is the washroom?" I asked him as i needed time to calm down.

Hyunjin pov

What was that just now?? Why did he zone out in the first place?? And he was looking at me the whole time he was in that daze!! Of course I would panic and that yongbok name just slipped out of my mouth. I should've known he didn't want to hear that name ever again..out of all people i should know this better as I was the cause of his hate for this name.

He came back from washroom i think he looks somewhat calm now. He started doing his work with out saying anyword. So i did the same

                               --------

We are almost completed on this but i feel like something is missing so I was checking the paper's again and again
Felix was standing behind me, he was drinking water as we are taking a break after working for 2 hours straight.

I don't even know when this actually happened I did't even have time to react.

Felix bent down to the desk until his chin was touching my shoulder and he leaned closer to my ear and pointed his hand on the paper from my shoulder and said "If we change it like this then it would make more sense, what do you think?" He whispered that to me with that goddamn deep voice. I turned my face to his side to reply but he also turned at the same time.

We are just Inches apart, any wrong move our lips could touch. I can feel my breathing increasing.

'I badly want him to press his lips against mine and kiss me until i can't breath'

My eyes widened at that thought and I quickly looked away before i make any mistake that ruins everything.

'What the fuck is wrong with me?'