chapter 66

Felix pov

"Hyung! Where is jinnie??" I shouted at the two love birds who were kissing each other like there is no tomorrow. And I could care less about them right now.

"He isn't with you?" Jisung asked pushing Minho back. "I thought you'd be there for him right now lix" minho hyung asked me right after that.

"No I-it's complicated. I don't have time right now. I need to talk to hyunjin" I said sounding desperate as I called hyunjin multiple times. But I couldn't reach hyunjin at all. Even jisung and Minho tried and their answer was the same.

"Lix... you trust him right? Yes it was shocking and even I took my time to digest the news and think. I should've been there for him when hyunjin desperately looked at me for help but i was too conflicted and I needed time" jisung looked down as if he was ashamed of himself.

I sighed then shut my eyes tight thinking how hyunjin would've felt at that time. "He must've felt so lonely. He must've thought he's alone and that no one believed him"

"Lix I'll get him to talk to you.i promise. But promise me you'll fix this?" Minho hyung smiled at me opening his arms. I crushed on his embrace as I left the tears I was holding till now. I'm so weak. I feel so pathetic.

"Will I ever be there for jinnie? always being a crying mess myself? I need him. I rely on him a lot but Would I ever be the man hyunjin needs? Maybe you guys are right all along?" I said crying pathetically.

"You're sensitive. Hyunjin Knows that.  You're not the only one who is relying but he relys on you too. What hyunjin want is affection that he never received. Love that he deserves. And i don't think there is anyone in this world who can give him that except you lixie" Minho chuckled rubbing my back and i heard han sniffing from behind me. I moved away from minho hyung turning to face crying jisung.

We both glanced each other once before he jumped on to me and I did the same. "Ji I'll fix this. I know how scared you are right now" I said but jisung just cried on my shoulder. "What if he tries to do something stupid? We don't even know what actually happened?"

"I know but he promised me that he'll saty. He'll stay for me. I just know" I said not being sure myself but trying to make him believe me. "Bring my best friend back aashole" jisung demanded and I nodded aggressively while we both cried on to each other. Minho hyung just chuckled seeing us.

Just then i got a call. I just wanted to cut it off before seeing the name on it. It's jinnie. I pushed han down (who cursed at me) holding my phone properly and taking a deep breath before answering the call.

"Jinnie where are you-!"I eagerly called out to him but i was cut off by little girls voice"Oh shut up and listen to me idiot" I widened my eyes recognising ji-ho's voice. Of course he went to her!!! Why did I not think this before?

"Ji-ho! Is jinnie alright? He's in orphanage right?" I said already taking my car keys in a hurry. Jisung narrowed his eyes at me, making confused face. I Just ignored him, not wanting to explain orphanage thing by myself. It's not my secret to tell you jisung sorry.

"Oii! Listen first!" Ji-ho demanded by that time I'm already in my car. "Okay little one. Where is my boyfriend now?"

She Just scoffed and said "so now you remember huh? I don't know what fight you two had but jinnie cried a lot today. I've never seen him cry. I really hate you that you made him cry! He kept saying that you'll hate him now and that you'll will never talk to him! And that it's all his fault or whatever! I made him stop crying temporarily and he played with me and my friends. Right now he fell asleep" she explained with hostile tone. She was always sweet, it hurt seeing her hate towards me.