Chapter 1

They say when your not looking for love it finds you. Okay! I don't know who told me this but I kinda believe it and I'm not much of a person who believes in things like this. My out look change when I met Kyliee.

It was just a typical Tuesday night. I was closing up the café where I work. I don't usually work during the weekdays but my coworker slash friend had a big date with this girl that he's been crushing on for the pass month so I gave him a break and took his night shift. I was cleaning up around the café when I notice a girl sitting outside on a bench. She had her back against the glass wall of the café. I didn't think much about it at that time, thinking that she was waiting for someone. Come on who sits in front of a close café. As I was locking up the front door I notice that she was still there.

"Oh Crap! She still here." Thinking to myself.

She didn't notice me passing by her as I made my way to my car. I glance at her seeing that she was to busy with her phone and that she might have been crying. I was two feet away from my car when I stopped and started having a conversation with myself in my head, which I do a lot not even noticing that I'm doing it. To my friends and family it just looks like I space out but to everybody else in the world it just gives them proof that I'm a weirdo.

"I just can't leave her there alone and at this hour."

"Yes you can! Cause you don't know her. What if she crazy and try to hurt you?"

"Well if she does attack me I'll use my karate skills." Putting a smirk on my face.

"Whattt! You don't know shit! So just get in your car and drive your ass home."

Shaking my head and my thoughts, I turn around and walk back toward her. When I got there I didn't know what to do or how to approach her. I didn't want to come out creepy or weird to her. So I did both, I jumped right in front of her and stood there without saying a word to her. Plus I scared her as well, which made her kick me in the leg.

"Ah!" grabbing my leg.

"What the hell!" she asked.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I work at the café." Pointing to the café behind her. "I saw you while I was locking up and I was wondering if you needed some help." Telling her while I step back a little so she won't kick me again.

"Yeah, You know some great karate skills there buddy?" Thinking to myself and laughing to the stupid things I say.

She looked at me and said, "I'm sorry I kicked you but you shouldn't just jump in front of people who aren't paying attention."

"Yeah, Sorry not my best moment there. Let me just rewind."

I took a couple of steps back away from her. She kept her eyes on me and gave me a weird look in the process. I bet you she's thinking we have are self a weirdo. I approach her again but this time I said, "Hi, I'm Kristine but everyone calls me Kris, I work at the café and I was wondering if you needed some help."

She gave me a quick smile and said, "No, I'm fine."

I wasn't really buying it and I didn't want to leave her alone so I sat next to her.

She turns her head towards me and said, "Okay! Do you just come up to people and sit next to them? Is that your thing?" she asked.

"Yes, if they're pretty like you."

She blushed and said, "Whatever." As she look at her phone again.

I still didn't know her name or why she was here but I did notice that she's beautiful and sexy. She had long light blond hair. Her eyes were hazels and when you look into them I bet you would get lost in them. She had a body type of an athletic. Even though she was sitting I could tell that she was a lot taller than me and she has abs underneath her hoodie that she was wearing and also she had long arms. I bet you a plays a sport and that she pretty good at it.

"So are you going to tell me your name or do I have to guess?" I tell her.

Before she could say anything a car pulled up and a girl almost the same age as her called out to her.

As she stood up from the bench she said, "Thanks for caring and I'll see you around."

I gave her a smile as she walked away. I stood up watching her get into the car and drove away from the café.