Chapter 25

It was are last day in town and that also goes from the volleyball team but they have a championship game today. I didn't have anything plan for today so I decided to watch the game. Kate needed to follow up on my work with the magazine so I'm flying solo. The team was already there so I didn't get to see Kyliee. Last night was one of the best moments of my life. I think it made my top three events that I will never forget. I was packing my stuff so when I get back from the game I'll just be doing the waiting game until we leave. While I was packing I got a text from Kate saying that she leaving and that she will let me know what the magazine say. I got ready and headed to the elevator. I was on my phone so I didn't get to see the elevator doors opening but I did hear someone yelling at me.

"Kris!! Where are we heading off too?" Ashley asked.

"Hi guys!"

"Hi Kris." Maggie said

"Hey." Kelly said

"So where are u heading off to?"

"To the game."

"Same here!" Maggie said

"Nice maybe we should just carpool." I told them

"Fine with that but your driving." Ashley said.

When we got to the game they were just about to start so I just waved to Kyliee and she smiled back. We made are way to the bleachers to watch. Kylie's team won the first set. There was a group of guys in front of us and I could hear them talking about Kyliee. They were saying that she was good, sexy, hot and cute. When I heard them saying those things my head was screaming, "Hell yeah she and she all mine!" During the game I couldn't stop staring at her. She has a body to die for and eyes I smile for. The first time she grab me I knew she had me.

"Are you even paying attention to the game or are u just day dreaming about my best friend?"

"Do I need to answer that?"

"Never mind I got my answer!"

"Where did Maggie and Kelly go of too?" I asked her.

"They went to get some snacks."

"Ooh where I'm kinda hungry as well."

I stood up and make my way to the snack bar. While I was heading there I bumped into someone.

"Hey I know you!" She said

"Really umm how?" I asked her.

"You went out with my cousin Shi."

"Yeah I did."

"Wait here cause she here, let me get her. She would want to see you."

"Sure I'm just going to the snack bar."

I waited at the snack bar but they were taking forever so I decided to head back. When I got back inside, I saw Ashley, Maggie and Kelly walking down the bleachers to congratulate Jessie, Mel, Ally and Kyliee for the win. I walked up to them but when I got there Mel, Jessie, Ally and Kyliee needed to get back to the team for a team meeting. All I could do is give Kyliee a smile.

"Did you eat all the good in the snack bar?" Maggie asked.

"No!"

"What took u so long?"

"Ooh I ran into someone that I knew."

"Not really cause I didn't have a clue to who she was." I whispered to myself.

While we're talking I notice that the team went outside to have their team meeting, so Maggie, Kelly and Ashley also made they're way outside. I stayed inside cause my mom called. I didn't tell my mom about Kyliee and me yet cause I wanted to tell her in person. I didn't talk to my mom that long cause she just wanted to know what time we're leaving. After I talked to my mom I made my way outside as well. When I got there I saw Kyliee talking and hugging a guy that I didn't know. She saw me and smiled. I smiled back. Minutes later there was a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and a familiar face standing in front of me.

"No way!"

"Kris!" She yelled out as she gave me a kiss on the cheeks and hugged me.

"How are you?" I asked her

"Wow you look good!"

"Thanks, So do you!"

She didn't say anything and just gave me again hug. While we're hugging she told me that she miss my hugs.

"I didn't know that you played!"

"Yeah I needed an outlet when we broke up."

"Well that wasn't my fault."

"I know and it's one of the biggest mistake I made."

I didn't know what to say to her after that comment so I just shrug at her.

"So are you seeing anyone?"

"Wait your not weirded out asking me that."

"I am but I want know."

"Okay!" I said as I turned around to face everyone. First thing I saw was Kyliee looking at us.

"Number 10!" I told her.

"Really! Fcuk and here I thought that she was straight cause last time I saw her she was all up and cuddling with a guy. Wait that's him right talking to her right now."

"I'm sorry but I have to go." I said as I hugged her and walking to where Kyliee was. By the time I got to her the guy was gone and walking towards the parking a lot.

"Hello and hi there!"

"Hey." She said.

"That's all I get is a hey?"

"Nooo!" she said while she grabbed my shirt and pulled me into a hug.

"Aww there it is." I whispered

I kissed her neck and she started to blush. I love that I have this affect on her.

"So who was that?" She asked.

"My ex girlfriend. She just wanted to say hi and stuff."

"Now it's my turn whom were you talking to?"

"My friend?"

"That has a crush on you!"

"No he doesn't"

"Yeah he does and I think that at one point you also had a crush on him."

"No we're just friends."

"Close friends?" I said.

"No just friends! Is someone jealous?"

"No I'm not! I'm sorry to tell you but I don't get jealous."

"Ever?"

"Yeah cause its whatever to me. I mean I trust the person that I'm with so I don't have nothing to be jealous about."

"So if my friend comes back and I start hugging him like crazy you would mind."

"I would get mad cause why would you be hugging him a like crazy knowing that he has a crush on you."

"That's the same thing." She said as she smiled at me.

"I don't know." I tell her.

Kyliee looked at me and smiled. I got a feeling that there was something within that smiled of hers. I'm thinking that she planning something.

"Penny for your thoughts!" I asked her.

"You could keep your pennies cause I have nothing."

"That's a lie, I bet that you're planning a way to get me jealous."

"How would you know?" She said.

"I know that I haven't known you that long but I know that face. It's cute and all but I know that you're planning something evil."

"Nooo I'm not."

After she said that I stepped closer to her and kissed her sweet soft lips once again. I didn't care who saw us but then I remembered that Kyliee wasn't out yet. Her team knew that we're seeing each other but there were other students and parents who came down to support the team, so as soon as that pop into my head I stepped backed away for her pretty fast but Kyliee didn't care cause after that small kiss she put her arms around my waist and hugged me tight.

We all left the place that the team played at and headed back to the hotel but we stop to get something to eat first. Kyliee and the team went on a victory dinner so she wouldn't be back until later. While we're eating I got a text for Kate telling me that the magazine loved my work and wanted to do another project with me so we needed to stay until tomorrow for a meeting. I told her that its fine and that she should set it up. After we ate we headed back to the hotel but I was craving some shave ice so we headed to spoon instead.

"So any plans for your first date with Kyliee?" Maggie asked me while we were wait for are order.

"No not really! Should it be something big?" I asked them.

"Yes cause you're her first girlfriend!" Ashley said.

"She not my girlfriend. Yet! We're just seeing each other and getting to know each other."

"Wait I thought you guys knew each other already." Kelly said.

"We do but I don't think she wants to put a name to what we are to each other yet."

"So you guys are taking it slow but from what I saw last night I don't think that's going to happen."

"I bet you by the end of your first date you'll be calling her your girlfriend." Ashley said.

"So what you guys are saying is that our first date should be a Kodak moment."

"Yeah so you should be brain storming by now." Kelly said.

When we got back to the hotel I went straight to my room to start planning but that didn't happen cause I just got bored and started watching Adventure Time. Half way throughout the show there was a knock at the door so I got up from the bed and opened it.

"Hey you!" Kyliee said as she jumped me into a hug.

"Hey Ponyo!"

Kyliee and I went inside my room and started cuddling on the bed. It felt so good having her in my arms and holding her. At this moment I can define what perfection is, it's when her heart beats next to mine and time stands still for us.