Chapter 22

I was little bit surprise that Kyliee was still here and waiting for me. I didn't want to talk about this shit right now. I just wanted to get into bed and sleep but I guess that's not going to happen anytime soon.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked her.

"I wanted to talk to since you wouldn't let me."

"You don't have to, like I said don't worry about it."

"Well to bad I'm worrying about it. I could see that you're not happy with me."

I didn't say anything I just shrug at her. She was sitting by the window and I was sitting on the bed. I wanted to keep some distance between us. It's the first time I didn't want to be around her. I just really wanted to this night to be over.

"I want to tell you what's been happening with me since the last time we saw each other." She said.

I just nod at her to continue.

"A couple of days a ago my ex-boyfriend Sean moved back into town and wanted to catch up since we left things in good terms. While we were hanging out things between us was like before he left and moved away. One night he asked if we could give us another go. I didn't give him answer because you popped into my mind. I told him that I needed to think about it and that we were going to talk about it when I got back. When I saw you.."

Before she could finish what she was saying I cut her off and told her that she didn't need to think about it because I was going to make it easier on her.

"I'm waving my white flag. I can't play this game anymore. I been down this road before and I'm always getting hurt so before that happens I'm putting a stop to it before it get worse. I guess what I'm trying to say it that you don't need to choose."

She didn't say a word and just sat there looking away from me, staring out the window. I stood up and walked towards her and sat down next to her. I put my hand on top of hers, which made her turn to face me. I could see that her eyes were watery and that a teardrop was falling down her face. I lifted my hand towards her face to wipe way her tears way. I looked into her eyes and said, "I'll always be here for you no matter what." I leaned forwards and lifted myself to kiss her forehead. She looked at me and gave me one tight ass hug to the point that I couldn't breathe before leaving my room.

Last night felt like a dream but it was just my reality that not everything has a happy ending. Kate didn't need to wake me up this time because I was going in and out of sleep. When I look at my phone I saw that it was only 6:30 in the morning so I just laid and started spacing out.

"Fcuk did I make the right choose?"

"I wonder what she was going to say."

"Yeah you should have let her finish!"

"Now you'll never know who she was going to pick."

"Whatever!"

I shook my head and got out of bed. It was still early so I decided to go for a run to clear my head. I step out of my room and stood there of a while looking at Kyliee's room. I just let out a sighs and started walking towards the elevator. I had my head down to the floor when the elevator door was opening I heard a voice that I heard before.

"Good morning! Wow your awake early. Why is that?" She said.

"Good morning, couldn't sleep so instead I'm heading out for a run. What about you, why are you up so early?

"I'm off to do my morning run."

"And here I thought you were stocking me."

"Yeah you might not know maybe I am."

"It's weird that I still don't know your name but you know mines."

"Is that your way of asked what my name?"

"Yes it is!"

"Here's the deal I'll tell you my name if you beat me to the next block."

"Okay what about if I win?"

"Well that's up to you."

"Deal! I do need a date of Saturday."

"Wait what's happening on Saturday?" She asked.

"I'll let you know when I win."

We finally made it outside the hotel and when I saw how far the next block was I just stood there hoping that I don't put any muscle trying to make an ass of myself.

"Okay you ready?" She asked.

"I don't know about this. Can you just tell your name?"

"No cause that beats the fun out of it."

"Fine I'm already."

"Okay then, already set go!"

"Aaaaa fcuk!" I yelled out as I sprint to the next block.

I was only half way there and I was already dying. I thought I was in shape but I guess I was wrong.

"Fcuk how long is this street!" I told myself.

There was no way that I was going to beat her because she was already there waiting and smiling at me. I end up walking the rest there.

"You don't run much do you?" She asked.

"The most exercise that I get it when I walk to the kitchen."

She just laughed at me and tried to help me up cause I was on the ground dying for air.

"I'm Ally." She said as she pulled me up from the ground.

"Nice to finally meet you!" I said as I stood up.

"Are you still up for a run?"

"What about we just jog."

"Yeah that works."

As we jogged around the neighborhood we got to know each other. I found out that she was junior that likes to do all kind of sports and that she was also on the girl's basketball team. I also found out that she was half Filipino and Irish. I notice while we were jogging that she had brown eyes and when she smiled her dimples pops out. She told me that she knew me because of Sam. They both had the same English class and that Sam would always talk about me with her.

"It's nothing bad it was just all the stupid things that you do. It makes the class go faster and its pretty funny the things that you do."

"Like what?" I asked her.

"How about that one time where you dressed up as a sushi to get a girl's number but instead you tripped and started rolling down the floor because there was a little bit of an uphill where she was at. Sam had to run and catch up to you so she could stop you from rolling."

"That wasn't that bad."

"Did you at least get her number?" She said as she giggled.

"Nooo I don't think she wanted to be dating someone who is dress as a sushi and who was rolling away from her."

"Aww you were a sushi roll."

"I never thought of it that way but yeah I was a sushi roll."

She just smiled at me and said, "Aww your to cute Kris!"

I didn't say anything but I did smile at her. I didn't notice that we were already back and that we where in front of the hotel. I asked her if she wanted some breakfast because I could order some room service. She told me that it was okay but she did wanted some orange juice. As Ally and I were walking down the hallway I notice that there was a guy knocking at Kyliee's room. I was thinking that must be Sean, who came down here to watch Kyliee's game. Ally invited me but I told her that I had to work and I won't probably be back until later. When we got to my door Kyliee's door was opening.

"Fcuk!" I yelled out to myself.

"Hi Kyliee." Ally said.

Kyliee was surprise that someone was saying hi to her because she didn't know who it was until she popped out her head out of her room. She said hi and introduced Sean to Ally. I had my back to them because I was trying to open my door so Kyliee didn't really introduced Sean to me. Kyliee didn't really notice that Ally was with me until I turned around and asked her to come in. I think Kyliee thought that Ally was there to see Mel or Jessie.

"You guys know each other?" Kyliee asked Ally.

"No not really cause we just met last night at the pool area."

I was just standing and listening by my door as they talked. Sean was standing there as well but to the left side to Kyliee's door.

"Hi, I'm Kris." I said to Sean.

"Hi, I'm Sean."

"Nice to meet you!"

"You too."

I looked at Kyliee and waved to her to say hi. I could tell that she wasn't happy to see that Ally was with me and that she was about to enter my room. Ally said bye to them and went into my room. I nod at them and told Sean that it was nice to meet him again.

"You too." Sean said to me as he made his way into the room.

"Bye!" I said as I made my way into my room but as I took another step Kyliee grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway towards the elevators.

As we were getting to the elevators one of the doors opened, Kyliee dragged me into it where she pressed the bottom to the up floor. She let go of my hand and leaned against the wall so I did the same thing but on the other side. We were passing our three floors without any sound from both of us.

"I guess I have to go first. Here goes nothing." I told myself.

I looked at her and said, "It's not a good day to be kidnapping me."

"I'm not kidnapping you I just need to talk."

I knew what she meant but I'm just going to play dumb.

"About what?" I asked her.

"Us!"

"What about us?"

"I can't be just your friend." Kyliee said.