Chapter 17

I was sleeping like a baby until someone jumped into my bed and woke me up. I opened my eyes and there was Sam lying down next to me. She told me that I needed to get up cause she was hungry and that I was buying her breakfast. I just gave her a crazy look and closed my eyes again. I didn’t want to get up, I just wanted to stay in bed and have a lazy day but I don’t think that’s going to happen. Sam stood up on my bed and started jumping.

“Get your lazy ass up, you bum! I won’t see you for a week and won’t be able to bug you so here I am!”

“So much for staying in today.” I whispered to myself.

Sam started pushing me so I would fall off my bed. I grabbed her arms so if I go down I’ll take her down with me. I was losing my grip on her, next thing I knew my ass was on the floor.

“Since you’re up might as well take your ass to the shower.” She said.

“Best wake up call ever!” I told her while I walked to my bathroom.

“Why thank you.”

Sam and I drove to this diner that was somewhat at the edge of the town. We always go there for breakfast cause they have the best Nutella banana pancakes I ever tasted. We try to come here every other two weeks but I been busy with work and my art stuff so it’s been awhile. When we got there we sat at our usual table that was by a window. While we were waiting for our food, Sam asked me what happened between Kyliee and me. Somehow she knew I took her home.

“How did you know I took her home?”

“I have my ways!”

“Yeah sure you do, I’m guessing your ways is Jamie and Riley.”

“You’re no fun! So what happened? Tell me tell me tell.”

“Hyper much!”

“Shut up and just tell me before I smack you fool.”

“No need to get violent.”

After I got the last word out to that sentence all I saw was a hand that was about to say hi to my face. Luckily I had time to move cause if not that was going to hurt like a bitch.

“Now what were you saying!” Sam said.

I just looked at her and laughed. I finally told her what happened between Kyliee and me. I told her that Kyliee needed time and that she was going to let me know on Saturday.

“So you’re just going to go along with whatever she decide?”

“No!” Trying to sound convincing.

“I’m going to take that as a yes. Kris do you have it bad like Usher cause I don’t want you to get hurt. I know you wear your heart on your sleeve.”

“Wait! Are you telling me I’m a weakling?”

 “Yes when it come to love!”

“Fcuk! That’s not good!”

“Well I don’t know what to tell you.”

“If that’s the case can you do something for me.”

“What!”

“Can you somewhat check up on Kyliee for me while I’m gone?”

“So you want me to spy on her?”

“Nooo! Just watch her for me.”

“Oh my gosh that’s the same thing.”

“Whatever! So are you doing to do it?”