Chapter 49

It wasn't that hard to fall asleep in Kyliee's arms. I was half asleep when I felt her hands tracing circles on my lower back. The feeling of her soft touch gave me goosebumps all over my body.

"Sleep mode..right?" I whispered.

"It is..why I can't caress you?"

"No cause your turning me on!" I told her.

She lean away from me and looked at me before saying, "How am I turning you on?" With a smirk on her face.

She knew what she was doing to me and she was enjoying every minute of it. We were both looking at us other waiting to see who was going to make a move.

"Fcuk it!" I said as I grabbed her neck and kissed her.

Our kisses always start nice and slow. I wanted to attack her neck but I knew I couldn't cause I was definitely going to leave my mark on her so instead I just started kissing her more passionately to the point where she was moaning but before she moaned any louder she pulled away.

"Payback a bitch!" She smiled with a smirk.

"What did I do!" I asked her.

"Ahh remember that night where you marked me!"

"What!! When?" I said while playing dumb cause I knew what she was talking about.

"You know when! So goodnight!" She said as she grabbed n hugged me.

I think after that I need a cold shower but having her in my arms and getting to hold her beats anything. It doesn't even come close to the word amazing. Minutes later I fall asleep. When I wake up the next day Kylie was gone instead it was Alex who was waking me up.

"Wake wake wake up!!! Time for...." Alex said but before she could finish I cut her off.

"5 more minutes!" I told her.

"No no get up..come Kris!"

"But I don't want too..I want to stay in bed!"

"Nooo!!! Everyone is ready to go and waiting on you."

Before I could answer I heard my mom yelling from downstairs telling me to get my lazy ass up and that I have 10 minutes to get my butt downstairs. It only took me 5 minutes to get ready so I hop back into bed until my mom started yelling again but instead she send Kylie to get my ass lazy downstairs cause she knew that I wouldn't be able to say no to her, sad to say she was right.

"Wow!! Your still in bed..your soo lazy!" Kylie said as she entered my room.

"I'm going..I'm going.."

I jumped out of bed and when she saw that I was ready she smacked me in my shoulder.

"That hurts!" I said to her.

"Omg, you were already dress!!"

"Yeah soo I still had 5 more minutes!" I told her.

"See this is why your sleeping in your own tent tonight!"

"Wow kicking me out already!"

"Just get your lazy ass downstairs."

"Why I'm driving my car..wait who's riding with us?" I asked her.

"Who said I was riding with you?" She said as she walked out for my room and went downstairs.

"Oo okay." I said as I followed her.

I made my way to my car and saw that Alex, my brother and his girlfriend were in the car already waiting for me.

"Yay!! Finally!!" They all yelled out!

As I was opening my car door Kylie was opening the passenger's door.

"Wait wait!! I thought you weren't riding with me?"

"Shut up!" She said.

"That's what I thought!" I said with a big smile on my face.

Everyone fell asleep on the way there. It took us 2 hours and 30 minutes to get to the camp grounds. When we got there we started unpacking and setting up the tents. Kylie and I were going to share a tent together so I set up our tent far from everyone.

"Why are we so far away?" Kylie asked.

"Cause they might hear you." I whispered to her.

She looked at me and shook her head.

"What! You snore loud...or maybe someone has a dirty mind." I told her with my weird wink.

"Do you have something in your eye?" Kylie asked.

"Shut up!"

Kylie started laughing. We still had some daylight so we decided to go fishing at the lake that was near the camp ground.

"I can't get a bite!" Kylie yelled out.

"I'll bite you!"

"Wow that was lame!" My brother said as he came from behind me.

"Kris, you should try fishing." He said as he picked up a rod.

"Don't need to cause I got me a catch!" I said while trying not to laugh.

"So cheesy!..Fish are friends not food." Kylie said with a smile.

"Soulmate!" I whispered to myself but Kylie heard.

"Maybe!" She whispered back.

With that we're catching and releasing the ones that we catch. When we got back to the camp site my parents started the campfire and was around it talking to Kylie's parents n grandparents. Yup they came along as well. Alex was already asleep, Ryan and his girlfriend went into their tents. Kylie was about to sit down with the old folks.

"Want to take a walk with me?" I asked her.

"Sure!" She said.

"Bring flashlights you two!" My mom yelled out at us.

"Don't take that long!" Kylie's mom said.

"We won't." I told her.

Kylie and I started walking and talk under the bright full moon.

"You kidnapping me again?" She asked.

"Don't need to cause your going home with me."

"So where are we going?"

"It's just over there." I said pointing near the lake.

As we were getting there I let Kylie walked ahead of me. The moment she got to the spot were I wanted her to be some lanterns turned on. I had them on a timer. She turned around to look at me wondering what's going on. I grab my phone to turn on my wireless speaker that I place there as well. The music started play and I started sing while walking towards her.

"We were victims of the night,
The chemical, physical, kryptonite
Helpless to the bass and the fading light
Oh, we were bound to get together,
Bound to get together.

She took my arm,
I don't know how it happened."

Kylie took my arm and did something amazing she started singing too.

"Just keep your eyes on me.
I said, "You're holding back, "
She said, "Shut up and dance with me!"

"This woman is my destiny!
A backless dress and some beat up sneaks,
My discothèque, Juliet teenage dream.
I felt it in my chest as she looked at me. I knew we were bound to be together, Bound to be together

Deep in her eyes,
I think I see the future. " I finish singing the words.

She was blushing and couldn't stop smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"I told you I'm going to get you to dance with me!" I told her.

"You do know we're not dancing!"

"It's close it enough..we're moving, right!" I said.

She shook her head with a smile and said "I love you so much."