Chapter 8

When we got back to her house it was pretty clam. I didn't want to go down, not that I'm lazy I just didn't want Carly to see me but I didn't want to be rude so I walked Kyliee to her door. The front door was open and I could see that mostly everybody was gone expect for Carly's friends helping her out with the clean up.

"Thanks for keeping me company and helping me out." Kyliee said.

"I really didn't have a choice since you jumped into my car but it was nothing since I had fun getting to know you." I tell her.

"Sorry about that but your car was the first thing I saw, plus it was you and same here. Maybe we can do it again."

"So your telling me that you jumped into my car on purpose? And yeah I like that."

"Maybe, Maybe not." She told me while smirking at me.

She asked me for my phone so she can put in her number in my contact lists. I looked at the name that she put down and it was under Ponyo. I couldn't help but smile as I looked at her. She smiled right back at me and gave me a hugged. While we're hugging she whispered good night into my ear. She moved away from the hugged and walked into her house to look for her sister.

I was walking to my car when I got a text, it was from Kyliee telling me that she was just texting me so I could have her number as well also to text her when I get home so she'll know that I got home safely. I texted her back saying, wait you're Sam now with a smiley face. A full second later I got another text from her saying, no I just want to know that you got home and you didn't get kidnap. She got me smiling knowing that she cared that I get home safely. I texted her back saying if I do get kidnap I hope that the kidnapper would be you again cause I'll be your victim any day. I'll text you when I get home.

"Awww I'm so cheesy!" Telling myself with a big ass smile on my face.

When I got home I walked into the living room and saw that my parents was still awake watching TV.

"Hi Monkey, How was the party?" My dad asked.

"It was okay but I left early and hanged out with a friend instead."

"Really! Was it a special friend? When can we meet her?" My dad said while winking at me.

"No dad she just a friend."

"Monkey you need a love life." My mom joined in on the conversation.

"No thanks, I don't need any drama but I do need some sleep so I'll be heading up now."

I hugged and kiss my parents and went off to bed but before I head off to bed I took a quick shower. I was getting ready for bed when I remember that Kyliee hanged up on Sam and I never got back to her so before I went to sleep I texted her explaining what happened. I also texted Kyliee letting her know that I got home safely.

I only got about 5 hours of sleep because I needed to be at work before 7am. When I got to work it was only Liz that was setting up the café. Liz was a 21 years old college student. She was going to school to be a teacher. Liz was a sexy little hot Filipino with short brown hair and bright brown eyes. I wish I could get some of that Filipino favor but I don't even come close. All I get from her are little flirts and looks just to tease me but I can't complain cause she an awesome friend.

"Hey Liz, How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm good but you look horrible. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"Do I look that bad? But I bet you I could still pull up some numbers even if I look this bad." I tell her with a smirk.

"Really now!"