Chapter 39

The drive back toward Kyliee’s house was pretty quiet. Both of us didn’t want to ruin the moment so we just drove in silence while we held hands. As we drove back I started over thinking about what I should do when I walk her to her door.

“Should I kiss and break my rule.” I asked myself.

“You already kissed her, grind on her and sucked on her neck! I think your pass your fcuking rule!” My inner voice answered back.

I just smiled at myself at all my competition but Kyliee started talking to me.

“Do you think your family is still at my house?”

“I don’t think so cause it’s already close to mid-night.” I told her.

“Really, I thought it’s just 10..why does time go super fast when I’m with you?”

“I guess when we’re together time stand still for us.” I told her.

“Wow can you be more cheesy!”

“Yes I can!” I told her.

She started laughing as she said, “Too cute.”

We finally got to her house and we both notice that my dad’s car was still there parked at her driveway. I parked my car and ran out to open the door for Kyliee.

“They’re still here.” I told her.

Kyliee was about to open up her front door but I stop her just in time. She had back toward me so I stepped up close to her and grabbed her waist to turn her around to face me. I noticed that she started biting her lower lip, which made me kinda shy. I smiled at her and shook my head before kissing her. I was so happy that the door was behind her cause I pinned her against it. The moment my lips touched hers my knees started to weaken. I slowly moved my lips with hers until I suck on her upper lip. Kyliee couldn’t help but moan. I knew she wanted some tongue action because she placed her hand on my neck and pulled me more into her. As our tongues were about to make contact the door opened and we both stumble inside hitting the floor.

“Look what we have here!” Riley said as she looked at us on the floor.

Kyliee tried to hide her face on my chest because she was already red. I stood up and helped Kyliee up as well.

“Hi, Riley.” I said to her.

“You guys are lucky that I was the one who opened up the door!” She said.

“Yes we are!” I told her.

Kyliee was standing behind me still hiding her face from her sister. She had forehead against my back.

“Where did you two go cause your mom and everybody else got here before you two?” Riley asked.

“Nowhere just drove around town.” I told her. “Where are you going?” I asked her.

“Picking up some food that we just ordered cause your parents and my parents are making plans on taking a trip together.” She told me.

As Riley walked out the door Kyliee’s mom walked toward us.

“There you guys are!” She said.

“Hi mom!” Kyliee said.

“Where did you guys go?” She asked both of us.

“Oh okay!” She said. “Well everybody still back there so both of you get your butts there.” She told us.

When we got to where everybody else was I hugged and kissed my nana and sat next to her. Kyliee sat across from us and was still biting her lips while looking at me.