Chapter 44

As Kyliee looked at me to answer her question I just stood there stumbling on the words to answer her. I could see Michelle looking at me as well and smiling. I knew that she was getting a kick out of this situation because when she in a stinky situation I'm always laughing at her. Like when she was dating a guy n a girl at the same time and they were exs. We ran into the guy and somehow Michelle end up in the middle of their argument were they start pulling on her, instead of helping I just stood there laughing with a bag of chips. Okay maybe my situation is little bit different but still.

"Kris!! What papers is she talking about?" Kyliee's asked again.

"Yeah, Kris what papers am I talking about." Michelle said.

I looked at Michelle and said, "Not helping!"

She just laughed and said, "sorry buddy but you knew it was coming. I'll let you two talk it out but I really do need those paper by tomorrow and a copy of your passport. I need to turn it all in at the end of the week so I really need them."

"Okay!" I said to her.

"I'll see you later Kris."

"Wait! Michelle! This Kyliee my girlfriend..Kyliee this Michelle." I told them both. Trying to change the subject.

"What!! When did this happened?..oh nice to meet you Kyliee." Michelle said.

"We just started dating and made it official a couple days ago." Kyliee said.

"That's awesome! You got a cute one, Kris. " Michelle said.

"She alright!" I said.

Kyliee looked at me and pout. I walked up to her and kissed her.

"She more than cute, she beautiful." I said.

"Oh my god! Kris your to much!" Michelle said while laughing.

"How do you two know each other?" Kyliee asked.

"We meet volunteering at Kris's mom hospital." Michelle answered.

"Yup and ever since then we been volunteering everywhere." I said.

"Now we're taking the show on the road." Michelle said.

"Ooo is that so, we're you two going?" Kyliee asked?

"Ooh you need me where? I hear my mom calling me soo..kris take the floor. Don't forget I really need those papers. Kyliee it was nice to meet you and I'll see you around." Michelle said

"Yeah, You too." Kyliee said.

After Michelle left Kyliee and me continued working on the gallery hanging my work. I knew she was waiting for me to starting talking but I just didn't have the heart cause I knew where the conversation was heading to so I just left it alone for now. We were almost done when Kyliee said " I'm sorry but I can't shake it off I need to know. When are you leaving and where you off too?"

"How you know I'm heading off somewhere no of the country?" I asked her.

"Passport!"

"Dumb ass!" I whispered to myself. "I guess we're going to talk about this right now!" I told her.

"Yeah cause I kinda want to know what I'm getting myself into with you." Kyliee said.

"Yeah, your right! Well you came out of left field and I thought I had everything plan out."

"What is your plan?" Kyliee asked.

"I wanted to travel and see the world. I'm basically done with school cause I'm been doing extra work. I was planning to head out this summer but I don't know now cause I have you."

Kyliee walked up to me before grabbing my hand and saying, " I don't want to be the reason why you hold up all your plans."

"My plans might change but I know for a fact that it's going to be worth it." I told her.

"How about this, let's see how things goes and talk about it again at the end of the summer?"

"I'm okay with that!" I said before kissing her on the forehead. "Now let's talk about lunch?"

"It's up to you!" Kyliee said.

"Thai BBQ!..S..something is sounding good right now."

"Ahhhh that do sound good."

As we were eating lunch I looked at Kyliee, staring at her expression to every bite she took. I found it cute when Kyliee enjoyed her food like a fine wine. Every time she saw me staring at her she would asked what and I would just give her a smile. She would just shake her head at me and whisper something to herself.

"You do know you have your utensil all wrong!" Kyliee said.

"Huh?"

"Well your right handed and your spoon should be in your right hand and your fork should be on your left hand but you have them switch."

"Sooo your telling me that I been eating the wrong way my whole life!..oh nooo!" I told her while trying to be serious.

She just smile at me and said," your soo weird but your my weirdo!"

"What else do you find weird about me?"

"You mean cute!" Kyliee said.

"I love when you eat French fries, you eat it one by one and every single bite you take you put ketchup. The other thing is when you eat pizza. Who eats pizza with a fork and a knife?"

"I do!" I told her.

"I know!" Kyliee said while giving me a big smile.

"Is there more?" I asked her.

"I could write a book but I wouldn't tell you cause the little things you do puts a smile on my face."

After lunch I took Kyliee back to her house. I stayed around for awhile hanging out and bugging her as she watched T.V. I would asked random questions about the show and kept poking her to seeing if she would get mad but it did work cause she turned around and started poking me which made me laugh and falling off the couch. As I was falling I grabbed her hand and pulled her with me which made her land on top of me. We both looked at each other trying not to blink, looking into her eyes my heart started beating faster and faster to the point were I felt like I was having a heart attack. She looked at me and looked down towards my lips which got me putting my hands on her waist. Next thing I knew she was closing her eyes and leaning towards me. I felt her soft lips touch mine but all of a sudden it was gone. I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me like she was imprinting this moment into her brain. All I can do is tell myself how lucky I am that she mine and I'm hers. I fell back into reality when Kyliee whispered in my ear.

"3/1/2010 that was the day when u came into my world n made my earthquake."

"I thought I was the cheesy one in this relationship but I guess someone is stepping up!"

"Shut up and just kiss me!"

"Wow..I feel like I'm in a movie." I told Kyliee.

"Well I feel like I'm watching a cheesy love story movie!" Riley both told us.

Kyliee and I both sat up and looked at Riley who had a bag of popcorn and standing next to Jamie.

"Yeah I think I need my money back and my 10 minutes back!" Jamie said she grabbed a hand full of popcorn and throwing at us.