Chapter 29

“She wasted and passed out so it doesn’t count! Right?” I asked myself.

“Shut up and go to sleep! She won’t even remember this.” My inner voice answered me back.

“Yeah your right but now I know that she said I love you.”

“Really! She could be just dreaming and be love in with a lot of things.”

Before I got to answer I fell asleep. When I woke up I was holding Kyliee next to me. She was facing her side of the wall and so was I. I could smell Kyliee’s hair as I took a deep breath and in bed her smell into my brain. My arm started to go numb underneath her head and neck that was resting on it. I slightly moved my arm trying to get it free but it wasn’t working. I really needed Kyliee to move her head because I could feel that there wasn’t any kind of blood flow happening in my arm. I twitch and jerk my arm up, which woke up Kyliee up, not really my best idea there but it got my arm free. I think when she woke up she was kinda lost and didn’t have a clue to where she was because the moment she opened her eyes and burst out of bed super fast. I also got up and started hitting my arm trying to wake it up and get the feeling back.

“Ahh come on! Wake up!” I said hitting and shaking my arm.

Kyliee turned around to face me when she heard my voice.

“Morning!” I said and gave her a wave.

“What I’m I doing here? And why are you talking so loud?”

“Yup not a thing!” I whispered.

“What?” She asked.

“Nothing? You okay? I’m going to get you something to help you with that headache.”

“Thanks!”

“I’ll be right back.”

I went downstairs not knowing what to get her but as I was making my way into the kitchen I heard my dad making breakfast.

“Morning! Kiddo waffles or pancake?” He asked.

“Waffles!”

“How did you sleep?”

“Good! Hey dad what kills a hang over?”

“Why you asking? You planning to get hammered, are you?”  

“Maybe!”

“Yeah that would be the day!”

“Why you say that?” I asked him.

“Cause every time we have a party you never want to drink plus you don’t like it because you turn into Rudolph when you drink.”

“True!”

“How is she?” He asked.

“Mom told you?”

“Yeah, she called to let me know, here give this to her.”

“What is it and what’s in it?”

“Don’t ask!”

“Thanks dad!” I told him as I made my way back to my room.

I knocked before going in.

“Why did you knock? You know this is your room, right.”

“Is it?” Giving her a smirk.

“Can I ask you something? How did I get here cause the last thing I remember is that I was at a party?”

“Here drink this, your cousin Jared dropped you off here.”