Chapter 45

When I got home from Kyliee's house everyone was pretty much asleep so I went straight to my room and jumped into my bed. As I laid there I could smell Kyliee's scent all over my hoodie it smelled like sweet French lavender and honey. Instead of putting my hoodie in the hamper I placed on my chair near my desk. I didn't want to wash her smell away cause I knew that one of these days I'm going to miss her and all I have to do is smell my hoodie. I know it sounds kinda creepy and stalkerish. After I put my hoodie down I started getting ready for bed but as I was getting my pajamas out my phone started ringing.

"Sosuke sosuke sosuke!!"

"Your still awake?" I asked her.

"Your awake too!"

"But I'm getting ready for bed."

"Well I'm already in bed!" Kyliee said.

"The only thing to do now is sleep!" I told her.

"Noooo!"

"Why not."

"Cause I want to video chat with you."

"But you just saw me." I told her.

"Sooo!" She said.

"But I need to take a shower."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do cause I can't sleep without taking a shower at night."

"Really..so your telling me that you take a shower every night." Kyliee said.

"Yup I do!" I told her.

"Fresh and clean!"

"Yup! I'm going to let you go now ..I'll call you back when I'm done."

"Wait, can I join you?" Kyliee asked.

"Sure! Get your cute butt here..Now!"

"Nahhh...I'm already in bed and that's a lot of work."

"Wow..look who's the lazy one now." I told her.

"Whatever!"

"I thought you don't like that word."

"I don't.." She said.

"Why are you using it.." I asked her.

"Just get your ass in the shower and you better call me back!"

I just laughed at her and said, "I will but if you fall asleep and don't answer it's not my fault."

"Deal!"

When I was done and ready for bed I jumped into bed again. I grabbed my phone to called Kyliee. She didn't answer quickly but she answered my call.

"Still awake?" I asked her.

"Why did you call me..FaceTime me!" She said.

"Are we really going to video chat?" I asked her.

"Yessss!" She yelled out.

"Okay okay!" I said as I hanged up and called her through FaceTime.

FaceTime wasn't working, it just kept ringing and ringing. I tried calling her again and again by the sixths times I gave up and texted Kyliee telling her that it wasn't working. She texted me back saying, "You have Skype right..well if you don't you better download it now." I replied back telling her that we're going to see each other tomorrow." When my text was delivered and read, she didn't replied back she just called me.

"Krisssss!"

"Kylieeeeee!"

"Pleaseee!"

"It's a lot of work.." I told her.