Chapter 7

"Oh shit, what you doing here?" I asked her.

"I should be asking you that question since I live here."

"Oh, I thought this is Carly's place."

"Yeah, It is and she my little sister."

Before I could answer Matt pop out for behind her. He didn't say anything he just walked in between us to make his way downstairs.

"I'm sorry, I needed to use the bathroom and there was a line downstairs. I didn't mean to interrupt you guys."

"So it was that bad, huh? It's okay you weren't interrupting us." She said.

"Yes it was! There was like 20 people trying to use the bathroom." More like 3 people but she didn't need to know that. "I should get back to my friends, they might be looking for me." I told her while making my way downstairs.

When I got downstairs I spotted Sam talking to Jason while the rest of the guys where in the backyard mingling with people. I walked up to Sam and Jason.

"Hi Kris." Jason greeted me.

"Hey Jason, What you doing here?" I asked him.

"Oh they let me out early."

"Where did you go off to?" Sam asked.

"I went to the bathroom."

"Really, I'm thinking that your just avoiding someone?" She said while laughing a little at me.

"I'm not avoiding anyone."

"Sure your not!"

"I'm not, I'm just trying not to be found." I tell her.

While I was talking to Sam and Jason I could feel that someone was watching over me, like someone was eyeing me or staring at me. I got this weird vibe, so I spin around to glance at everyone in the room. I spotted Kyliee staring at me while some guy was talking to her. When she notice that she got caught for staring she quickly tried to pay attention to the guy.

"Did she just try to play like she wasn't staring at me? I see how it is!" Telling myself.

I turned around facing Sam and Jason telling them that I was going to look for the gang. I made my way to the kitchen that led to the backyard, as I was heading towards the backyard I ran into Carly in the kitchen. Some guy was trying to hit on her but it wasn't working because the moment she saw me ,she ran toward me.

"Hey there you are." She said as she hugged me.

"Hi Carly, How are you?"

"I'm good now that you're here. Did you just get here?"

"No, I got here awhile ago."

"Do you want anything to drink?" She asked me.

"Sorry, I can't I'm driving."

While I was talking to Carly, I heard Max yelling across the backyard telling me to get my ass over there. I think he's a little bit buzz but I'm kinda happy that he called me. I wasn't trying to be mean but I wasn't into Carly. Don't get me wrong Carly was cute and sexy but she just not my type and I'm not just going to use her to get some ass or lead her on. I'm not that kinda of a girl so my plan is to avoid her as much as possible. I told her that I'll be right back and made my way towards Max and Kai who was standing next to him.

"What do you want?" I yelled at him.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say hi and what's up."

"You couldn't just yell it out loud like the way you're calling out to me." Telling him.