Chapter 13

I wasn’t really happy that it was Friday. Okay maybe 30% of me was happy that it was but not really cause it just means that I have one more night to go before I make a complete idiot out of myself. Today at school I plan to avoid Kyliee because I just can’t face her right now. I would take the long way just to make sure that I didn't see or run into her on my way to my classes. I think she was doing the same thing because I bumped into her in the hallway.

“Aw! Shit!” I yelled out.

“I’m sorry I didn’t see you coming.” She said.

“I guess great minds thinks alike.” I tell her.

“I guess so. I’m sorry again.”

“It’s okay it was my fault, I was rushing to get to class.”

“Well I guess I’ll go that way.” She said.

But before I let her go, I walked up to her, which made her back up against the wall. I got closer and closer to her to the point that I could smell her sweet scent that smelled like sweet pea. I placed my hands on her waist and lean up against her. I felt her heart racing like it was going to pop out of her chest. She started blushing and turning red like a Christmas light.

“I like it when I have you all up against the wall but maybe next time we can do it somewhere more private. But for now I’ll go that way.” I whispered into her ear and pointing the opposite way that she was going.

While I started walking to my class I turned around to take one last look at her. I saw her still standing there against the wall with an expression like what that fuck just happened in her face. I couldn’t help but smile and giggle to myself. I was almost to my class when I saw Ms. Kim outside my classroom talking to students.

“There you are! I have been waiting for you. I need to tell you about the photo shoot that you’ll be doing next week and here’s some paper that you need to sign.” She said.

“Do I need to go to your office?” I asked her so I could miss class again.

“Yeah so wait here so I can talk to your teacher and pull you out of class.”

“Sweet!”

When we got to Ms. Kim’s office she told me that I get to pick where the photo shoot would take place. I told her that I just wanted it to be simple. She told me that she’d be there with me the whole time so I won’t be alone. She also told me that I have to miss a whole week of school so I needed to talk to my teachers and let them know and that they could give me homework that I would be missing but she was going to talk to them as well. I was happy that I was going to miss a whole week of school just for a photo shoot.  

School was finally over and I had to rush to get to the café because I wasn’t sure what time I had to work. When I got there I had about 30 more minutes before I clock in so I grabbed a cup of coffee and muffin to pass the time. When I was half way done with my muffin Liz came in and sat next to me.

“Hey Kris, You working tonight?” She asked.

“Yeah, You?”

“Yup!”

“Awesome cause I need to fill you in on what’s being happening.” I tell her.

“Crazy week!”

“Hell yeah!” I said while we stood up to clock in for work.

I didn’t really get to talk to Liz until it died down in the café. 

“So how was your week?” Liz asked.

I told her about the Kyliee situation, how we have this little game of ours until one of us caves in. I also told her about Jamie and how Kyliee was acting up when she around me.