Chapter 38

When they left I saw Kyliee busy with her phone while sitting on the couch waiting for me. She was sitting in front of Liz and Kya. I could see them both trying to tell me to get my ass to where Kyliee was. I just looked them and shrug. Minutes later I got texts from Liz and Kya telling me to get my ass over there. I looked at them again after reading their text. Both of them were doing hand movements to get my ass over there. I couldn't stop laughing at how they both look doing hand movements. I got again text but this time it was only from Kya.

"Why are you just fcuking standing there? And what are you waiting for?"

I texted her back saying, "What are you waiting for huh?"

When she read my text she just shook her head and whispered, "Your stupid!"

I texted her again saying, "I'm laughing at you and Liz because you both look like our both on crack."

"Shut up and just walk." Kya replied back.

I walked to where Kyliee was sitting and jumped into the couch next to her. She knew that it was me but she still punched me on the shoulder when I sat down.

"What did I tell you about jumping in at someone who is not paying attention." She said.

"But you knew that it was me!"

"Yeah but still!"

I didn't say anything. I just looked at her with a lost face.

"Whatever." I whispered.

"Whattt!" She asked.

"Nothing!"

"Yeah that's right!" She said, as she started laughing and bumping into me.

I shook my head at her. She turned her head towards my way and kissed me on the cheeks. Kyliee looked behind us and saw Kya and Liz before asking me what was going on with those two. I told her that they were on a coffee date.

"Aww how cute! I wonder what its like to be on a date." Kyliee said.

"Wait wait wait! You never had a date?" I asked her.

"Not with someone who told me they loved me and pretended like nothing happened." She said.

When she said that I knew she was telling about me and all my head was saying was "Fcuk! She heard me." I still pretended that I did say it.

"Really! Who did that to you? Do I know them?" I told her.

Kyliee stood up from the couch to walk away from me but I quickly grabbed her hand to stop her. I pulled her back towards me, which made her fall on me. She looked at me, which made me smile.

"Hi!" I said while trying to be all serious.

"Are you going to take me home or what?" Kyliee asked.

"I am!"

Kyliee stood up first then I stood up as well. I turned to look at Liz and Kya to let them know that we were leaving and I'll see them later. Kyliee and I walked out of the café and towards my car. I started driving but I didn't want to drop her off yet so I took her to my place where I like to go when I want to escape and just chillax. I think nobody know about this because every time I go there its just me. This place is amazing because it has a view of a lake and millions of stars cause the bright light of the town is unseen. It took awhile before Kyliee knew that we were drafting away from the town.

"Are you kidnapping me?" Kyliee asked.

"Maybe...Maybe not." I told her.

It didn't take us that long to get there because it wasn't that far. I parked the car and top up the trunk.